Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]MJ, do you remember when I told you Ward was going to get hurt and won't play the whole season?

Do you see what I see now about Ward?
    [/quote]IMHO, Bradshaw should be the starter. Our line is used to blocking for his style (ala Tiki) type running. He also seems to be durable. I'm not sure why we don't start him.

Because he's a rookie whos had like 4 games experience while Jacobs has the 3rd highest yards per game average in the NFL, thats why.</P>

And as for Jessica, I wonder if she even knows that the only reason people see her movies is to stare at her pillows.</P>

hahaha</P>
    <H3 class=post-title>Did Hot Blonde Former Teacher Debra Lafave Get a Text Message During Court Appearance? - Video </H3>
    <DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>Our favorite female teacher, Debra Lafave, was back in court this past week as a judge said she did violate her probation by talking to an underage co-worker. He did, however, refuse to send her back to jail. As you recall, Lafave was originally in trouble with the law for having sex with a 13-year-old boy in the back of an SUV.
    Unfortunately for Lafave, her cell phone went off in court . . . and it was all caught on tape. Enjoy!
    </DIV>

Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>The News Dispatch</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>A man who drove into a snowbank was arrested early Saturday after he and a female friend were caught having sex in a car in rural La Porte. James R. Stacey, 25, La Porte, was arrested on three counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and one count of being a habitual traffic violator. Police found him standing outside his car with his pants falling down.
    According to county authorities, a property owner who lives near County Roads 450 North and 100 East called police about a suspicious vehicle in front of his house.
    The caller, who said the vehicle's lights were off, approached the car, at which time the driver allegedly drove off. On the way to the scene, deputies were told the car was stuck in a front yard in the 4700 block of North County Road 100 West.
    When police asked Stacey what he'd been doing, he reportedly replied, "You know what we were doing." Stacey registered a .10-percent blood alcohol level, just above the state's legal limit of .08 percent.</BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed something although it took me a long time...

Spags is on the sidelines with the defense in the heat of the battle..

Dumb Tim Lewis was always up in the booth....so I can see how the defense may not
    play so great when their leader (the coach) is not even there!!

Imagine if TC and/or Gillbride were up in the booth?

[quote user="Berliner24"]

Because he's a rookie whos had like 4 games experience while Jacobs has the 3rd highest yards per game average in the NFL, thats why.</p>

And as for Jessica, I wonder if she even knows that the only reason people see her movies is to stare at her pillows.</p>[/quote]

Yeah but Grant is also a rookie, kind of...in any event, next season is going to be very interesting.

If Ward is willing to share the role with Bradshaw, we keep both, if he complains, he's gotta go.

We already kept him over Grant and look what happened...there is no way in hell that we are going
    to keep him again over Bradshaw...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Berliner24"]

Because he's a rookie whos had like 4 games experience while Jacobs has the 3rd highest yards per game average in the NFL, thats why.</P>

And as for Jessica, I wonder if she even knows that the only reason people see her movies is to stare at her pillows.</P>[/quote]

Yeah but Grant is also a rookie, kind of...in any event, next season is going to be very interesting.

If Ward is willing to share the role with Bradshaw, we keep both, if he complains, he's gotta go.

We already kept him over Grant and look what happened...there is no way in hell that we are going
    to keep him again over Bradshaw...

[/quote]I thought Grant was on the Practice Squad last year... no?

Ouch..... Diane Keaton potty mouth.</P>

http://jezebel.com/344950/diane-keat...?autoplay=true</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]
    I thought Grant was on the Practice Squad last year... no?[/quote]

Yeah he was, that's why I said he sort of like a rookie....

I got news for y'all, Derrick Ward is as good as gone.