Re: Asian giant for HC

This is really creepy. Here is Tom Cruises Scientology interview...... uhhhh whackoo@!</P>

[quote user="Berliner24"]I got news for y'all, Derrick Ward is as good as gone.[/quote]</P>

hardly a newsflash</P>

[quote user="Berliner24"]I got news for y'all, Derrick Ward is as good as gone.[/quote]

If we can trade him, we could really pick up some good players to better our team next year...

[quote user="mjg407"]

This is really creepy. Here is Tom Cruises Scientology interview...... uhhhh whackoo@!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Dude, that guy is looney tunes. I interviewed for a teaching position at a scientology school, without knowing it(until I saw the big L.Ron Hubbard picture upon entering the building). It was the only teaching position I have been offered. I even disclosed that I am agnostic. It just felt kind of weird. They did have a heck of a program though.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

This is really creepy. Here is Tom Cruises Scientology interview...... uhhhh whackoo@!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Dude, that guy is looney tunes. I interviewed for a teaching position at a scientology school, without knowing it(until I saw the big L.Ron Hubbard picture upon entering the building). It was the only teaching position I have been offered. I even disclosed that I am agnostic. It just felt kind of weird. They did have a heck of a program though.</p>[/quote]

Did you see Katie Holmes on Leno last night? I don't know, she seemed brainwashed..

There's something going on with that "church"....

It's like that movie the Stepford Wives or something....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

Dude, that guy is looney tunes. I interviewed for a teaching position at a scientology school, without knowing it(until I saw the big L.Ron Hubbard picture upon entering the building). It was the only teaching position I have been offered. I even disclosed that I am agnostic. It just felt kind of weird. They did have a heck of a program though.</P>[/quote]

Did you see Katie Holmes on Leno last night? I don't know, she seemed brainwashed..

[/quote]or WalMart

Veteran

I remember AG stating that Ward would get hurt this season. And now that Grant is a star everyone wants to do the shoulda coulda woulda. But the reality is that, the year before Grant was ALSO injured, so it's not like he's exempt from it as well. So the coaches couldn't judge his talent then and with let's see BJ, Droughns, Ward, &amp; newly added Bradshaw SOMEONE had to go. IF Bradshaw had been traded and displayed what he had then it would have been the same story, b/c you judge after the fact. Before Ward got hurt this season he was explosive and extremely successful. So playing the second guessing game is pointless IMO. We have a great group of RB's, that ALL have produced at some point in the season. Injuries are not predictable. And just because Ward was hurt this season doesn't mean Grant won't get hurt next season or whatever. It is what it is, and I'm not dissatisfied with our choice in RB b/c you get results from each one.

[quote user="Bleu"]I remember AG stating that Ward would get hurt this season. And now that Grant is a star everyone wants to do the shoulda coulda woulda. But the reality is that, the year before Grant was ALSO injured, so it's not like he's exempt from it as well. So the coaches couldn't judge his talent then and with let's see BJ, Droughns, Ward, &amp; newly added Bradshaw SOMEONE had to go. IF Bradshaw had been traded and displayed what he had then it would have been the same story, b/c you judge after the fact. Before Ward got hurt this season he was explosive and extremely successful. So playing the second guessing game is pointless IMO. We have a great group of RB's, that ALL have produced at some point in the season. Injuries are not predictable. And just because Ward was hurt this season doesn't mean Grant won't get hurt next season or whatever. It is what it is, and I'm not dissatisfied with our choice in RB b/c you get results from each one.
    [/quote]</P>

Ward is a monster, no doubt, but his durability is the question. I guess the same could be said for BJ but Ward had gotten hurt in the past as someone who had rarely seen the field. Thank god for the depth we had this year at running back.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]I remember AG stating that Ward would get hurt this season. And now that Grant is a star everyone wants to do the shoulda coulda woulda. But the reality is that, the year before Grant was ALSO injured, so it's not like he's exempt from it as well. So the coaches couldn't judge his talent then and with let's see BJ, Droughns, Ward, &amp; newly added Bradshaw SOMEONE had to go. IF Bradshaw had been traded and displayed what he had then it would have been the same story, b/c you judge after the fact. Before Ward got hurt this season he was explosive and extremely successful. So playing the second guessing game is pointless IMO. We have a great group of RB's, that ALL have produced at some point in the season. Injuries are not predictable. And just because Ward was hurt this season doesn't mean Grant won't get hurt next season or whatever. It is what it is, and I'm not dissatisfied with our choice in RB b/c you get results from each one.
    [/quote]

Yes but I know how Ward is from the last couple of years he's been with us. Broken foot? He was always hurt when TIKI was starting....that's the logic that I used...Grant had fresh legs if anything...

I just knew that Ward would play well the first couple of weeks, the guy has heart, but I also knew that he would find himself on IR....he lasted exactly 2 weeks longer than I gave him credit for but if it weren't for Bradshaw and Droughns to pickup the slack, we would have been in trouble..

BJ is not durable either so we really need to use him appropriately next season....if that means rotating our RB's all throughout the game then so be it...but if BJ thinks he can carry the ball 40 times a game, I'm sorry but he's mistaken....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

This is really creepy. Here is Tom Cruises Scientology interview...... uhhhh whackoo@!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Dude, that guy is looney tunes. I interviewed for a teaching position at a scientology school, without knowing it(until I saw the big L.Ron Hubbard picture upon entering the building). It was the only teaching position I have been offered. I even disclosed that I am agnostic. It just felt kind of weird. They did have a heck of a program though.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

That church (if you want to call it that), is very weird. It seems like the only people who go there are crazy wackos. But for some reason I do like Tom Cruise, Top Gun, Collateral and the Mission Impossible movies were all good.