Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I'm now looking into some sales positions(with some trepidation) and some management jobs. I was the lead guide/assistant manager of the last river company I worked for as well as an explosives assembly and distribution manager ( all for avalanche mitigation) at my ski patrol job.</P>

It's been super rough on my ego,as of late, but am plugging away.</P>

[/quote]

Well best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll find something, just make sure it is satisfying...
    [/quote]Good luck Crush![/quote]</P>

thanks man, appreciate it</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I'm now looking into some sales positions(with some trepidation) and some management jobs. I was the lead guide/assistant manager of the last river company I worked for as well as an explosives assembly and distribution manager ( all for avalanche mitigation) at my ski patrol job.</P>

[/quote]

Well best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll find something, just make sure it is satisfying...

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

damn, who is gonna hire someone who double posts!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah we made some good moves in the off season:</p>

cuts: Arrington, Luke, Carter for RD, Willie Joe</p>

pickups: Mitchell, Hixon, Hedge****, Wright, Davis, Matthews and our draft picks.</p>

Questionable: Cuts: JR Reed, <font color="#ff1493">Demps, </font>Underwood, Grant</p>

pickups: QB Wright, Tynes</p>[/quote]

Ok I completely missed cutting Will Demps. That SUX!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

pickups: Mitchell, Hixon, Hedge****, Wright, Davis, Matthews and our draft picks.</p>

Questionable: Cuts: JR Reed, <font color="#ff1493">Demps, </font>Underwood, Grant</p>

[/quote]

i thought he got put on IR at the start of the season!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]

i thought he got put on IR at the start of the season!
    [/quote]

Umm...he's been playing with the Texans all this time...

There is a thread on TAGF that says, he hopes we don't win on Sunday because he doesn't want the Giants to be known as the team that lost the final regular season game and superbowl to the perfect patriots.[:|][:|][:|][:S][:S][:$][:$][:$][:@][:@][:@] I like emoticons.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]There is a thread on TAGF that says, he hopes we don't win on Sunday because he doesn't want the Giants to be known as the team that lost the final regular season game and superbowl to the perfect patriots.[:|][:|][:|][:S][:S][:$][:$][:$][:@][:@][:@] I like emoticons.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that, it makes no sense!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah we made some good moves in the off season:</P>

cuts: Arrington, Luke, Carter for RD, Willie Joe</P>

pickups: Mitchell, Hixon, Hedge****, Wright, Davis, Matthews and our draft picks.</P>

Questionable: Cuts: JR Reed, <FONT color=#ff1493>Demps, </FONT>Underwood, Grant</P>

pickups: QB Wright, Tynes</P>[/quote]

[/quote]We sort of put him on IR, and then cut him so he could go somewhere else. I do like Johnson better than Demps, but with our secondary problems and safety problems (not a big butler fan) but at one point we had Dahl (URFA) and Johnson (R) starting and now Dahl is on IR. It might be that the kid that was the nickel on Sunday may turn out better than Underwood. Still not a big fan of the Webster.

[quote user="mjg407"] Still not a big fan of the Webster.[/quote]

The jury is still out on Webster for me. As I've stated before, he is due for a phantom PI....

On the pass to Crayton that he got burned on, he caught up and started pushing on his left arm,
    if it was any harder and if Crayton fell, that would have been a PI....basically pinning the Cowboys
    on the 1 yard line, effectively ending our season...

I never played cornerback so I dont' know exactly the fundamentals of it, but if you can only have
    physical contact the first 5 yards, I am not understanding why Webster continues to push the limits?

Run toe-to-toe and play the ball, but don't be swiping at their arms because if the receiver decides
    to fall on purpose, it may look like you pushed him..

I just don't get it....