Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I honestly felt when we couldn't run out the clock and gave the ball back to Romo, then that was it, they had good field position and I just felt the game slipping away...
    [/quote]

Same here, bro. My heart was in my throat! Sorry about the way my D played most of the game, Coach.
    [/quote]

The secondary is banged up, they played heroically....
    [/quote]</P>

sorry i've been away for most of the season coach. But i have been teaching my corners how to finally catch a ball! allthough Web will have to look at that dropped INT though...</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG...we are going to the NFC Championship game!

I'm so happy<FONT color=#0000ff>....I would hug a troll!
    </FONT>
    Just so sweet to beat DallAss!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Hey jersey!</P>

try RHomo?? u might comfort him....cause i don't think miss jessica can. [:P][]</P>

serious: yeah it is really sweet!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Yeah Dutchie- Great win and good to see ya</P>

Hope all is well.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!! yeah great win huh! Hope for 3 revenge games this season! ending against your home town Pats!</P>

Yes all is well across the pond! me misses is a bit bigger then she was earlier, only a bit more the 2 months and i'll be a daddy[], but i hope for a great year with our team getting a ring!</P>

How r u doing? Still working as a teacher?? (sorry, 've been gone for a long time but that is what i remember...)</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's right, you have a wee'en on the way Congrats! We can always use another GIANT fan!</P>

I'm about to give up on the teaching thing, I have just gotten substitute jobs, nothing permanent. I'm already looking down new paths. What are you doing for work these days? No more late nights at the hotel, right?</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I posted this on TAGF....thoughts??

Ladies and Gents, I know we are all on cloud 9 right now, but the devil is in the details right?
    Below is what I'd like the Giants to work on, please add your thoughts....

Our team is not perfect, but they can try to play that way....

1) Challenges - Get rid of the guy in the booth. He has prematurely called
    too many bad challenges that TC is trusting, wasting a timeout.

2) Webster - If the play isn't there, don't keep swiping at the receivers
    hands as you go toe to toe with them, it only allows the refs to call a PI...
    I've seen more phantom PI's on Webster than anyone else...

3) BJ - Great in the redzone. Use Bradshaw early on to tire out the defense.
    Then when their tired, throw in BJ as the pile driver.

When it's 3rd and 1, use BJ.
    When it's 3rd and 5, use Bradshaw.

4) The last 5 minutes in the 4th quarter.

We are absolutely awful around this time, when we need a 1st down, we simply
    cannot get it. Need to stop playing tight. It is our offense's version of
    prevent defense.

5) Opponent 3rd and <FONT color=#ff0000>100</FONT> - We are pretty bad when it's 3rd down, we have a terrible
    time stopping teams on 3rd down. Brett will shred us apart if he can always convert
    on 3rd down...must stop them and put our offense back on the field....
    [/quote]</P>

I agree coach with all topics. specially the 5th and final one. That has been a killer for years now. Last year it was the prevent d that made it happen and the opponent TE over the middle. This year it is the recievers that kill us on 3rd and a mile. We sure gotta stop that!</P>

Only point i am a bit disagreeing with ya is 3. To have that big guys bruising the opponent in the early stages of the game sure gives us an advantage. Only prob with him though is that he might be too big for himself. He gets a lot of hits and is limping to the sidelines more often than not. So as far as keeping him more healthy, i say i agree. And (forgive me for saying this) use him as those cowgals used Barber during the season.</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I'm so happy<font color="#0000ff">....I would hug a troll!
    </font>
    [/quote]</p>

Hey jersey!</p>

try RHomo?? u might comfort him....cause i don't think miss jessica can. [:P][]</p>

serious: yeah it is really sweet!</p>[/quote]

Dutchy!!!!
    How are you hun?

AG.....if you are around...there is a troll in TAGF named Jessica_Simpson running around causing havoc....

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Yeah Dutchie- Great win and good to see ya</P>

Hope all is well.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!! yeah great win huh! Hope for 3 revenge games this season! ending against your home town Pats!</P>

Yes all is well across the pond! me misses is a bit bigger then she was earlier, only a bit more the 2 months and i'll be a daddy[], but i hope for a great year with our team getting a ring!</P>

How r u doing? Still working as a teacher?? (sorry, 've been gone for a long time but that is what i remember...)</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's right, you have a wee'en on the way Congrats! We can always use another GIANT fan!</P>

I'm about to give up on the teaching thing, I have just gotten substitute jobs, nothing permanent. I'm already looking down new paths. What are you doing for work these days? No more late nights at the hotel, right?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh sorry to hear that buddy! Hope u get a good switch of jobs soon. Any idea what u would like to do??</P>

Thnx! I m sure my baby gal will be a GMen Fan as her daddy is! I might try to push her into cheerleading.... u never know, maybe the GMen will have a cheegal squad in, let say, 20 years[]</P>

U r right. No more late nights working at a hotel. That is why i m not around as often as i used to be. No i m working as a courrier. Have to start a 5.30 dutchy time (so that means 11.30 EST the day before) a complete opposite to what i was used to! I was even unable to see the late sunday and mondaynight games all 4 qrts (i did see most of the games though. But had to leavefor work bjust before the final 2 min warning mostly)!</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I'm so happy<FONT color=#0000ff>....I would hug a troll!
    </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Hey jersey!</P>

try RHomo?? u might comfort him....cause i don't think miss jessica can. [:P][]</P>

serious: yeah it is really sweet!</P>

[/quote]

Dutchy!!!!
    How are you hun?
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Gal!! nice to be finally here again and talking to u and the others! Missed it too much u know! </P>

How r u doing lately?? </P>

Hey Hey Dutchy, long time no see.

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey Hey Dutchy, long time no see.[/quote]</P>

Hey MJG!! sure s been a while! Good to see u here again! </P>

How was ur trip to Germany?? I hope the lodge was good!?!?!</P>