Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Ewwww.[+o(]</p>

Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora likes Cleveland Steamers! </p>

Allegedly.</p>
    <blockquote>

[Osi and I] hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."</p>

... Then I spent some time with him nearby while a music video was being shot at his house!! He wanted me to have sex with him and one of his brothers at the same time. He also wanted me to try it with another one of his teammates that was staying there ... I did invite a friend to join us ... and he wanted to DEFECATE on her in his bathtub. My GOSH she let him do it but I wanted no part. I'm a freak, but my gosh.</p>

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.
    </p></blockquote>[/quote]

uhhh.....[:|]

[quote user="mjg407"]Florida woman filed a restraining order against THE Randy Moss, and Moss has already denied any wrongdoing.
    <blockquote>

At Gillette Stadium this morning, Moss addressed the allegation, saying he’s “never laid a hand on a woman in 30 years.”</p></blockquote>

HAW-HAW! 30-year-old virgin!
    </p>
    <blockquote>

In the court papers, Washington says the alleged incident occurred on Jan. 6 at her home. Washington alleges Moss committed “a battery upon (Washington) causing serious injury. (Moss) refused to allow (Washington) to seek medical treatment.” Washington claims the two have been in an “intimate relationship since 1997.” She also claims in the papers that Moss has guns and has “a drug or alcohol problem.”</p></blockquote>

"Oh yeah, we've been intimate for over a decade. He's got a drug problem or a drinking problem, I'm not really sure which. What, am I supposed to know everything? I've only known him for a decade. How many fingers does he have? I dunno, eight? Nine? How am I supposed to remember something like that?" </p>[/quote]

Too funny....I think I believe Moss in this case though...

[quote user="mjg407"]

Ewwww.[+o(]</P>

Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora likes Cleveland Steamers! </P>

Allegedly.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

[Osi and I] hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."</P>

... Then I spent some time with him nearby while a music video was being shot at his house!! He wanted me to have sex with him and one of his brothers at the same time. He also wanted me to try it with another one of his teammates that was staying there ... I did invite a friend to join us ... and he wanted to DEFECATE on her in his bathtub. My GOSH she let him do it but I wanted no part. I'm a freak, but my gosh.</P>

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.
    </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

The big word here is ALLEGEDLY</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

Ewwww.[+o(]</P>

Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora likes Cleveland Steamers! </P>

Allegedly.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

[Osi and I] hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."</P>

... Then I spent some time with him nearby while a music video was being shot at his house!! He wanted me to have sex with him and one of his brothers at the same time. He also wanted me to try it with another one of his teammates that was staying there ... I did invite a friend to join us ... and he wanted to DEFECATE on her in his bathtub. My GOSH she let him do it but I wanted no part. I'm a freak, but my gosh.</P>

</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[/quote]</P>

The big word here is ALLEGEDLY</P>[/quote]still is pretty gross...

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

Ewwww.[+o(]</p>

Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora likes Cleveland Steamers! </p>

Allegedly.</p>
    <blockquote>

[Osi and I] hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."</p>

... Then I spent some time with him nearby while a music video was being shot at his house!! He wanted me to have sex with him and one of his brothers at the same time. He also wanted me to try it with another one of his teammates that was staying there ... I did invite a friend to join us ... and he wanted to DEFECATE on her in his bathtub. My GOSH she let him do it but I wanted no part. I'm a freak, but my gosh.</p>

</p></blockquote>[/quote]
    Some days I can't tell the difference between this place and Star magazine. Unreal...

Veteran

Moving on...

I am so excited and nervous at the same time about the game Sunday. I read the article on Feagles "Taking it All In" and I just feel like it is finally this teams turn to shine. Wow how amazing would it be if they were able to knock off the top 2 seeds (No.#1 being done already) and advance to the SB with all odds against them. I mean it sounds so crazy but they are one game away from doing just that. I mean I know Favre's season is special too, considering his age and their special season. But I just feel like after all this time, it's the Giants time.

Hope I'm right and I hope they win Sunday night.

[quote user="Bleu"]Moving on...

I am so excited and nervous at the same time about the game Sunday. I read the article on Feagles "Taking it All In" and I just feel like it is finally this teams turn to shine. Wow how amazing would it be if they were able to knock off the top 2 seeds (No.#1 being done already) and advance to the SB with all odds against them. I mean it sounds so crazy but they are one game away from doing just that. I mean I know Favre's season is special too, considering his age and their special season. But I just feel like after all this time, it's the Giants time.

Hope I'm right and I hope they win Sunday night.
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Bleu- time for a new phrase below your avatar. The third time was a charm[]</P>

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8060a1ab

here's that Gus Johnson Knicks game blurb

got hand it to those Manning boys.... DSRL LMAO

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

Just to let everyone know I had a dream the other night that we won this Packers game.
    And to make it unrealistic, the score was 40-4.

And to make it even more unrealistic, Jeff Feagles had an INT return for a TD.

Britney’s Spears ... um ... I don’t know, "friend" Sam Lufti spoke to Ryan Seacrest on KISS FM this morning to deny rumors that Britney Spears was pregnant and engaged to new boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, and it was every but as weird and uncomfortable as you might imagine. People says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>During a strange radio interview with one of Britney Spears's friends on Thursday, the pop singer's voice suddenly came on the line, speaking from the shower.
    "Get out, I'm naked, get out!" Spears is heard telling pal Sam Lutfi as he carries the phone toward her during an interview from her house with KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest.
    When Lutfi asks why she's taking a shower, Spears replies: "I stink, 'cause I'm a human being. Shut the door, I'm nasty!"
    </BLOCKQUOTE>