Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I can't wait to listen to Fatty and Crazy Dog later on WFAN..........
    [/quote]

I can't stop watching ESPN!! I am going to be all sports TV/radio today!!!

Help me out here.</P>

Why did that Plaxico catch, that was ruled no catch (when he hit the ground and it popped out on the right sideline) in the final minute of the first half, not get a booth review?</P>

Regardless of whether or not it was a catch, I thought all questionable plays get automatic booth review in the final two minutes of the half/game.</P>

I am hurting on my 2.5 hrs of alcohol fueled sleep.</P>

The gym, made me feel no better. I think worse in fact. I am 35 and still an idiot but the GIANTS are super bowl bound!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Help me out here.</P>

Why did that Plaxico catch, that was ruled no catch (when he hit the ground and it popped out on the right sideline) in the final minute of the first half, not get a booth review?</P>

Regardless of whether or not it was a catch, I thought all questionable plays get automatic booth review in the final two minutes of the half/game.</P>

The gym, made me feel no better. I think worse in fact. I am 35 and still an idiot but the GIANTS are super bowl bound!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]uh gym,..... maybe sometime this afternoon.....
    What happened to LDT yesterday?</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I think people ned to relax with the officiating. Calls when against the Packs just as much..

I think everyone is just so ready to jump on the refs, they are working their butts off too to try
    to be right...
    [/quote]

Yeah...there were some calls that were kinda....say what???
    But whatever...crappy calls goes both ways........
    [/quote]</P>

Some Pats troll is claiming the Gints got the better calls..... Not from where I was sitting.</P>

Everyone keeps talking about how the packers are a "young" team. I consider our team a young team. Our rookies came up big last night, Bradshaw, Ross, Johnson, Boss, Alford, Smith. Our future is bright! I really think that BJs job is in trouble when Bradshaw starts to really learn pro football. I'm glad that grant didn't burn us last night too.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Help me out here.</p>

Why did that Plaxico catch, that was ruled no catch (when he hit the ground and it popped out on the right sideline) in the final minute of the first half, not get a booth review?</p>

Regardless of whether or not it was a catch, I thought all questionable plays get automatic booth review in the final two minutes of the half/game.</p>

I am hurting on my 2.5 hrs of alcohol fueled sleep.</p>

The gym, made me feel no better. I think worse in fact. I am 35 and still an idiot but the GIANTS are super bowl bound!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

I think it did get a booth review? In any event, it was good it was ruled the way it was because if it was a fumble, the Packers picked up the ball in the endzone!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

Everyone keeps talking about how the packers are a "young" team. I consider our team a young team. Our rookies came up big last night, Bradshaw, Ross, Johnson, Boss, Alford, Smith. Our future is bright! I really think that BJs job is in trouble when Bradshaw starts to really learn pro football. I'm glad that grant didn't burn us last night too.</p>[/quote]

We are very young team and it goes back to what I said last night, this YOUNG team is growing and learning through the methods of TC. That makes his lessons more valuable than if TC had to deal with a bunch of veterans...

Everyone talks about GB being young because they all assumed they were going to the SB...

Giants were overlooked completely throughout the playoffs....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Help me out here.</P>

The gym, made me feel no better. I think worse in fact. I am 35 and still an idiot but the GIANTS are super bowl bound!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]

I think it did get a booth review? In any event, it was good it was ruled the way it was because if it was a fumble, the Packers picked up the ball in the endzone!!!

[/quote]Yeah that wasa good call. Pats are favored by 13.5 points in the SB right now.

What a game. What a day to be a New York Giants fan. Enjoy this everyone.

UGH.......

I can't stand Evan Roberts on WFAN............someone buy him a muzzle...........