All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Andy I can't tell you how much I love your avatar. I'm gonna have to upgrade mine soon. Since my QB is the toast of NY now.[/quote]

i think your avatar is pretty darn cool though! very cool! and i'd say he should be toast of the NFL!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Your avatar is awesome.

Totally awesome avatar andy!!!

"You're good kids. Stay together. Trust each other and be good teammates to one another. I believe there is a championship in this room."</P>

--Ernie Accorsi's prescient final words in his last address to the team as the Giants general manager last season. Those words come from Tom Callahan's revealing read, "The GM: The Inside Story of a Dream Job and the Nightmares That Go With It." Callahan e-mailed Friday to remind me of Accorsi's talk to his team, which I'd forgotten. But how valid it is this morning now that Accorsi's key draft gem, Eli Manning, has helped lead the G-Men to the Super Bowl. The Giants are young enough and good enough at enough important positions to continue challenging for championships.</P>

Agreeed! good avatar!

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Andy I can't tell you how much I love your avatar. I'm gonna have to upgrade mine soon. Since my QB is the toast of NY now.[/quote]

i think your avatar is pretty darn cool though! very cool! and i'd say he should be toast of the NFL!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I gotta agree with everyone here, Andy. Cool avatar!!

No matter what the outcome in 2 weeks, what positions do you guys feel we could use an upgrade on?

I'd rather ask that question here and get good logical and realistic responses than TRADE SHOCKEY!

What's say you?

Veteran

What's up all? I'm still smiling after last night's win! I love hearing the words Super Bowl..... Too f'in cool!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]No matter what the outcome in 2 weeks, what positions do you guys feel we could use an upgrade on?

I'd rather ask that question here and get good logical and realistic responses than TRADE SHOCKEY!

What's say you?
    [/quote]

Trade Shockey!!! j/k

Definitely need help in the secondary, bro. Maybe draft another CB and Safety. Possibly another LB if Strahan retires and forces Kiwi back at DE.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]No matter what the outcome in 2 weeks, what positions do you guys feel we could use an upgrade on?

What's say you?
    [/quote]

Kicker? lol

I am so happy Tynes got to redeem himself...

But lordy...he still scares me......

But then again...I guess all kickers have there oh crap and oh YAY moments....maybe he is not so bad?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]No matter what the outcome in 2 weeks, what positions do you guys feel we could use an upgrade on?

What's say you?
    [/quote]

Trade Shockey!!! j/k

Definitely need help in the secondary, bro. Maybe draft another CB and Safety. Possibly another LB if Strahan retires and forces Kiwi back at DE.
    [/quote]

I want a Saftey that scares the heck out of receivers.....it would make our defense SCARY!!!

I say do whatever it takes to pick one up...

Use Hixon on both KR/PR.....