Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Kicker? lol

I am so happy Tynes got to redeem himself...

But lordy...he still scares me......

But then again...I guess all kickers have there oh crap and oh YAY moments....maybe he is not so bad?
    [/quote]

Yeah, I gotta agree with you there, JG. I was having flashbacks of Feely against Seattle all over again!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Totally awesome avatar andy!!!
    [/quote]

Speaking of avatar's mjg has GOT to get a new one. Please man, your avatar is just plain terrible. Sorry bro, but it is.

AG,</P>

Kicker - Tynes blows.</P>

CB - We need corners that can play man so we can press with our front seven. </P>

Linemen - we need solid back up linemen. We have been lucky this year to have made it with almost no injuries. I guess we need to see how Whimper and Koets progress. I don't think we need help at either LB or Safety, Butler is too slow, but Johnson played really well yesterday. We also need a punt returner with some speed. RW will most likely slow down next year. </P>

On another note, AG do you have any idea when the championship gear will be in stock?</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]No matter what the outcome in 2 weeks, what positions do you guys feel we could use an upgrade on?

I'd rather ask that question here and get good logical and realistic responses than TRADE SHOCKEY!

What's say you?
    [/quote]

Trade Shockey!!! j/k

Definitely need help in the secondary, bro. Maybe draft another CB and Safety. Possibly another LB if Strahan retires and forces Kiwi back at DE.
    [/quote]

I want a Saftey that scares the heck out of receivers.....it would make our defense SCARY!!!

I say do whatever it takes to pick one up...

Use Hixon on both KR/PR.....

[/quote]

Agreed. My father was saying the same thing about Hixon.

[quote user="rick5292"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Totally awesome avatar andy!!!
    [/quote]

Speaking of avatar's mjg has GOT to get a new one. Please man, your avatar is just plain terrible. Sorry bro, but it is.
    [/quote]uh nope</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Kicker? lol

I am so happy Tynes got to redeem himself...

But lordy...he still scares me......

But then again...I guess all kickers have there oh crap and oh YAY moments....maybe he is not so bad?
    [/quote]

That 47 yarder was a beauty, but like I said before, Tynes kicks bad between 30-40.
    And that's why he missed the 36 yarder...forget about the high snap....

But 40 and beyond he seems to get a little better...

I like Seattle's and Chicago's kickers....Pats seemed to have lucked out as well with a pretty good
    kicker after losing Vinitari.....Dallas seems to have a pretty good kicker too....

[quote user="rick5292"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Totally awesome avatar andy!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

This is coming from someone with NO avatar....?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]No matter what the outcome in 2 weeks, what positions do you guys feel we could use an upgrade on?

I'd rather ask that question here and get good logical and realistic responses than TRADE SHOCKEY!

What's say you?
    [/quote]

Trade Shockey!!! j/k

Definitely need help in the secondary, bro. Maybe draft another CB and Safety. Possibly another LB if Strahan retires and forces Kiwi back at DE.
    [/quote]

I want a Saftey that scares the heck out of receivers.....it would make our defense SCARY!!!

I say do whatever it takes to pick one up...

Use Hixon on both KR/PR.....

[/quote]

Agreed. My father was saying the same thing about Hixon.
    [/quote]Johnson will scare receivers once he learns the D

[quote user="mjg407"]

On another note, AG do you have any idea when the championship gear will be in stock?</p>[/quote]

If you went to green bay they were available immediately! []

I can find out but my gut tells me if you order it today, you should get them VERY soon.

I mean the gear is only worth wearing for 2 weeks so....they gotta move on it....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

On another note, AG do you have any idea when the championship gear will be in stock?</P>

[/quote]

If you went to green bay they were available immediately! []

I can find out but my gut tells me if you order it today, you should get them VERY soon.

I mean the gear is only worth wearing for 2 weeks so....they gotta move on it....

[/quote]</P>

I ordered the championship T-shirt and ball cap, got the wife the pink ball cap and beanie, and also a tank.</P>