All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]I need party planning ideas. I'm raiding my parents home, b/c my dad has a 52" Vizio so we're watching the game there. I'm making Blue Raspberry martinis and I just want a blue bonanza, you know.

I'm printing NY Giants logos, I'm trying to find Giants cups & plates and napkins. I want mini footballs, EVERYTHING! Any help on ideas. Remember I live in MD, so it's not easy getting items here. These bitter Redskins & Ravens fans are beside themselves, LOL. So I can't find JACK!
    [/quote]

Blue and red M&Ms would be cool.

[quote user="Bleu"]I need party planning ideas. I'm raiding my parents home, b/c my dad has a 52" Vizio so we're watching the game there. I'm making Blue Raspberry martinis and I just want a blue bonanza, you know.

I'm printing NY Giants logos, I'm trying to find Giants cups & plates and napkins. I want mini footballs, EVERYTHING! Any help on ideas. Remember I live in MD, so it's not easy getting items here. These bitter Redskins & Ravens fans are beside themselves, LOL. So I can't find JACK!
    [/quote]

Find lotsa blue stuff Blue! Blue napkins.....balloons...ooohhhh I love balloons!

LOL...I'm turning your superbowl party into a kids birthday party! [:P]

Maybe you can buy some stuff online?

http://www.partyamericastore.com/nfl...tableware.html

All-Pro

Blue and red lightbulbs.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]I need party planning ideas. I'm raiding my parents home, b/c my dad has a 52" Vizio so we're watching the game there. I'm making Blue Raspberry martinis and I just want a blue bonanza, you know.

[/quote]

Find lotsa blue stuff Blue! Blue napkins.....balloons...ooohhhh I love balloons!

LOL...I'm turning your superbowl party into a kids birthday party! [:P]

Maybe you can buy some stuff online?

http://www.partyamericastore.com/nfl...tableware.html
    [/quote]

Thanks JG! I found out that Factory Card & Party Outlet sells items for both teams as well as general SB stuff. I'm so freaking EXCITED!

Veteran

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Bleu"]I need party planning ideas. I'm raiding my parents home, b/c my dad has a 52" Vizio so we're watching the game there. I'm making Blue Raspberry martinis and I just want a blue bonanza, you know.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I love that idea. I think I'm gonna get them to say "NY GIANTS" (one side) "SB XLII" (on the other)

I'm customizing them right now on the website! Thanks Chopper that idea was great!

All-Pro

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Bleu"]I need party planning ideas. I'm raiding my parents home, b/c my dad has a 52" Vizio so we're watching the game there. I'm making Blue Raspberry martinis and I just want a blue bonanza, you know.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I love that idea. I think I'm gonna get them to say "NY GIANTS" (one side) "SB XLII" (on the other)

I'm customizing them right now on the website! Thanks Chopper that idea was great!
    [/quote]

No problem. Glad I could help.

[/quote]</P>

My wife wants to have a superbowl party (I got a 50" LG plasma for Christmas) butI don't know if I want anyone around during OUR superbowl.....</P>

I ordered 100 bucks worth of championship gear. Need something for the doggies.</P>

I'm printing NY Giants logos, I'm trying to find Giants cups &amp; plates and napkins. I want mini footballs, EVERYTHING! Any help on ideas. Remember I live in MD, so it's not easy getting items here. These bitter Redskins &amp; Ravens fans are beside themselves, LOL. So I can't find JACK!
    [/quote]

hey, i got one for ya bleu. now, don't let this make you think less of me as a person, but when i was at university, i put food dye in all(and i do mean all) of my food to see what the results would be in the toilet. and yes, it went blue!

it took a week of eating blue and the effects lasted a day or two!

Hey Guys!</P>

SUPERBOWL!!! Hell Yeah!! they did the unthinkable and we are going to AZ!!</P>

(sorry... still hyped over that great win.)</P>

So how is everyone??</P>

Andy: Great avatar man!! Would love to see another red cross on it!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey Guys!</p>

SUPERBOWL!!! Hell Yeah!! they did the unthinkable and we are going to AZ!!</p>

(sorry... still hyped over that great win.)</p>

So how is everyone??</p>

Andy: Great avatar man!! Would love to see another red cross on it!!</p>[/quote]

hey dutchy!!! how's it going?? all is good with me! i'm picking up my new car tomorrow! and yeah! it would be awesome to get another red cross on the avatar. but when we win, i'm gonna do something special with it!