All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]I need party planning ideas. I'm raiding my parents home, b/c my dad has a 52" Vizio so we're watching the game there. I'm making Blue Raspberry martinis and I just want a blue bonanza, you know.

I'm printing NY Giants logos, I'm trying to find Giants cups & plates and napkins. I want mini footballs, EVERYTHING! Any help on ideas. Remember I live in MD, so it's not easy getting items here. These bitter Redskins & Ravens fans are beside themselves, LOL. So I can't find JACK!
    [/quote]

hey, i got one for ya bleu. now, don't let this make you think less of me as a person, but when i was at university, i put food dye in all(and i do mean all) of my food to see what the results would be in the toilet. and yes, it went blue!

it took a week of eating blue and the effects lasted a day or two!
    [/quote]

Wow.
    I am speechless.
    [/quote]

ha ha ha! we all have to go a bit wild occaisionally! try it! i dare ya! all it takes is a bottle of blue dye!
    [/quote]

Haha. No thanks.

I'll pass.

right, my new mission is to get at least one member of the staff to poo blue by the time we play in the Superbowl!

All-Pro

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]right, my new mission is to get at least one member of the staff to poo blue by the time we play in the Superbowl!
    [/quote]

We'll, you have to find someone else. I'm not going to do it.

But good luck with that.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]right, my new mission is to get at least one member of the staff to poo blue by the time we play in the Superbowl!
    [/quote]

But good luck with that.
    [/quote]

i guess i'm not gonna be very successful with this! maybe i'll just give up now!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]right, my new mission is to get at least one member of the staff to poo blue by the time we play in the Superbowl!
    [/quote]I guess if we were browns fans it would be easy......

I just ordered this for my dog</P>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center border=0 valign="top">
    <TBODY>
    <TR bgColor=#343484>
    <TD class=menudark vAlign=top align=middle><B class=Smaller_Color3_Bold COLOR="#EEEEEE">Product Information</FONT>[/B]</TD>
    <TD class=menudark vAlign=top align=middle><B class=Smaller_Color3_Bold COLOR="#EEEEEE">Details</FONT>[/B]</TD></TR>
    <TR height=1>
    <TD bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=3 height=1></TD></TR>
    <TR><FONT color=#000000>
    <TD class=menueven vAlign=top align=left>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0 valign="top">
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=center align=middle width=80></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></FONT></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]right, my new mission is to get at least one member of the staff to poo blue by the time we play in the Superbowl!
    [/quote]I guess if we were browns fans it would be easy......[/quote]

ha ha ha ha!!! it may interest you to know however, that blue, was the only colour to have an effect. i tried all the others and nothing happened!

right, end of poo related discussion.!

i have a question. do the coaches salaries count towards the salary cap? i never thought about it before, but i got to thinking of it recently. don't know why!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]right, my new mission is to get at least one member of the staff to poo blue by the time we play in the Superbowl!
    [/quote]

But good luck with that.
    [/quote]

i guess i'm not gonna be very successful with this! maybe i'll just give up now!
    [/quote]</P>

the problem would be you would want proof.</P>

and that ain't gonna be pretty[]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]right, my new mission is to get at least one member of the staff to poo blue by the time we play in the Superbowl!
    [/quote]

But good luck with that.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

the problem would be you would want proof.</p>

and that ain't gonna be pretty[]</p>[/quote]

i'd just have to take you're word for it. i'm a trusting kind of guy!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]

But good luck with that.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

the problem would be you would want proof.</P>

and that ain't gonna be pretty[]</P>

[/quote]

i'd just have to take you're word for it. i'm a trusting kind of guy!
    [/quote]</P>

that would be the route i'd take!</P>

By the way, old news, but that is a killer avatar</P>