Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]Just for S&G I looked at Ebay to see how much tickets would be. The cheapest are about 6K. Does anyone know what the NFL actually sold these at first?[/quote]

WTF?! 6 grand...that's crazy! I don't know, but I know it wasn't that!

And LOL @ S&G...I didn't know people other then my fam said that, LOL!

Thanks for the link!
    [/quote]6K was cheap! Most were 8K for a pair. I know that last year when I saw the Giants Seahawks game (5th row, 45 yard line, Gmen sideline) my wife (fiancee then) paid about $500!!![/quote]</P>

My wife paid $350 for 8th row 50yd line this year, GIANTS/Pats game.</P>

Some guy on TAGF just said he won the lottery for season ticket holders to get tix to the superbowl. They are $700 a piece and that is straight from the Giants organization</P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Has anyone run across any SB Giants Wallpaper or sweet pics? I'm looking for some if anyone sees, creates, or runs across any.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

hey bleu, if you want, i'll make you one! just tell me what size and anything you want in it!
    [/quote]

You would! Thanks Andy...let's see. My fav players have grown so much lately, but I'd like to see Eli of cource, Plax, Toomer, BJ, Osi, &amp; Strahan. And if you want you can throw in Webster's cute self for good measure.

Do what you may with the rest, I'm sure I'll love it. I want it to be large enough to be used as my desktop wallpaper w/o it looking stretched and distorted.

Thank so much again![:^)]
    [/quote]

cool, so 1024x768 should be an ok size then.?

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]Just for S&amp;G I looked at Ebay to see how much tickets would be. The cheapest are about 6K. Does anyone know what the NFL actually sold these at first?[/quote]

WTF?! 6 grand...that's crazy! I don't know, but I know it wasn't that!

And LOL @ S&amp;G...I didn't know people other then my fam said that, LOL!

Thanks for the link!
    [/quote]6K was cheap! Most were 8K for a pair. I know that last year when I saw the Giants Seahawks game (5th row, 45 yard line, Gmen sideline) my wife (fiancee then) paid about $500!!![/quote]</P>

My wife paid $350 for 8th row 50yd line this year, GIANTS/Pats game.</P>

Some guy on TAGF just said he won the lottery for season ticket holders to get tix to the superbowl. They are $700 a piece and that is straight from the Giants organization</P>[/quote]Was that $350 each or for the pair. Wow, I would go in a second if I could get one for $700. Heck I could fly my plane to Glendale from here.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Has anyone run across any SB Giants Wallpaper or sweet pics? I'm looking for some if anyone sees, creates, or runs across any.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

hey bleu, if you want, i'll make you one! just tell me what size and anything you want in it!
    [/quote]

You would! Thanks Andy...let's see. My fav players have grown so much lately, but I'd like to see Eli of cource, Plax, Toomer, BJ, Osi, &amp; Strahan. And if you want you can throw in Webster's cute self for good measure.

Do what you may with the rest, I'm sure I'll love it. I want it to be large enough to be used as my desktop wallpaper w/o it looking stretched and distorted.

Thank so much again![:^)]
    [/quote]

cool, so 1024x768 should be an ok size then.?
    [/quote]
    Yes. I'm leaving work soon and I don't have internet at home, so can you put it in my inbox too. I want to make sure I get it.

Is there anyway you center it around this pic of Plax...
    http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...2.photogallery
    I LOVE THIS PIC!

I really appreciate it.

sure thing bleu. i'll try and make it real special for ya!

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]sure thing bleu. i'll try and make it real special for ya!
    [/quote]
    [{]

How do i post pictures off my hard drive? is it even possible?

All-Pro

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/668904.aspx

AG ? click =], anyone know anything?

All-Pro

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]How do i post pictures off my hard drive? is it even possible?
    [/quote]

I think you need to find a picture hosting site on the internet, or just email her the file.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]How do i post pictures off my hard drive? is it even possible?
    [/quote]</P>

copy it to your myspace page then post it or give Bleu the link.</P>