Re: Asian giant for HC

What the heck is wrong with our fanbase? Everyday it's "haha Tiki..." or "Trade Shockey"...

I just don't get it....aren't we suppose to be classy fans? Or is it just the organization?

I think Boss has been an absolute great replacement but he still has lots to learn and a tandem
    with him and Shockey makes us DANGEROUS....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What the heck is wrong with our fanbase? Everyday it's "haha Tiki..." or "Trade Shockey"...

I just don't get it....aren't we suppose to be classy fans? Or is it just the organization?

I think Boss has been an absolute great replacement but he still has lots to learn and a tandem
    [/quote]not our fan base. people. they are ignorant.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What the heck is wrong with our fanbase? Everyday it's "haha Tiki..." or "Trade Shockey"...

[/quote]not our fan base. people. they are ignorant.[/quote]

It's just amazing, don't get me wrong, I know Tiki is pissed we are in the SB, he's human. I don't care what he says. Shockey broke his leg, he may not be the best route runner but to jump on the Boss bandwagon is very immature and premature....

Some of the fans are just shallow....it's like dating a hot girl and she dumps you before the week is even over because another guy looks a tad better than you or drivers a cooler car....

Just amazing....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What the heck is wrong with our fanbase? Everyday it's "haha Tiki..." or "Trade Shockey"...

[/quote]not our fan base. people. they are ignorant.[/quote]

It's just amazing, don't get me wrong, I know Tiki is pissed we are in the SB, he's human. I don't care what he says. Shockey broke his leg, he may not be the best route runner but to jump on the Boss bandwagon is very immature and premature....

Some of the fans are just shallow....it's like dating a hot girl and she dumps you before the week is even over because another guy looks a tad better than you or drivers a cooler car....

Just amazing....

[/quote]Is tiki saying anything or is everyone just assuming? I would say hindsight is 20/20 and based on the previous two meltdowns in the previous years I can see what he was thinking last year. But the bottom line is this year, we are where we are because of 2 things:</P>

1. We are healthy</P>

2. We have a D. </P>

and I guess you can add that Gilbride is now adjusting the gameplan to the team</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Is tiki saying anything or is everyone just assuming? I would say hindsight is 20/20 and based on the previous two meltdowns in the previous years I can see what he was thinking last year. But the bottom line is this year, we are where we are because of 2 things:</p>

1. We are healthy</p>

2. We have a D. </p>

and I guess you can add that Gilbride is now adjusting the gameplan to the team</p>[/quote]

Yes Tiki finally commented on his thoughts on his show the Barbershop.

He said he was rooting for the Giants all the way and in his heart it doesn't bother him at all. Then he went on to a whole 2-3 paragraph worth of how he is happy with his new job, new life..

And that's when it hit me that it REALLY bothers him....because when you over talk and cover too much about what you DONT feel, then you really do feel it...

I just made this up and it has a nice ring to it....

12 probowlers, no superbowl.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What the heck is wrong with our fanbase? Everyday it's "haha Tiki..." or "Trade Shockey"...

[/quote]

They are LOSERS! With nothing else better to do than crap on our players...and eh hem former players.

I'm not supporting the Tiki crap, but that little twit brought alot of this on himself.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just made this up and it has a nice ring to it....

12 probowlers, no superbowl.
    [/quote]
    HA! I like it.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Is tiki saying anything or is everyone just assuming? I would say hindsight is 20/20 and based on the previous two meltdowns in the previous years I can see what he was thinking last year. But the bottom line is this year, we are where we are because of 2 things:</p>

1. We are healthy</p>

2. We have a D. </p>

and I guess you can add that Gilbride is now adjusting the gameplan to the team</p>[/quote]

Yes Tiki finally commented on his thoughts on his show the Barbershop.

He said he was rooting for the Giants all the way and in his heart it doesn't bother him at all. Then he went on to a whole 2-3 paragraph worth of how he is happy with his new job, new life..

<font color="#ff1493">And that's when it hit me that it REALLY bothers him....because when you over talk and cover too much about what you DONT feel, then you really do feel it...
    </font>

[/quote]
    Lemme tell you something...Tiki Barber doesn't have to EVER admit this bothers him, but it does. This is one of those natural human reactions. He is one season removed, not 2 or 3. AND we're not talking about some injury or anything like that. Tiki left, plain and simple. Where he messed up is not sticking to his original reason for retiring. Remember the "I have so many other avenues in life I want to get into and I don't want to only be a football player" That would have earned him a free pass from all sane, rationale fans had he kept his little mouth shut. However, once he was free and clear, he decides to kick it up a notch and go on to add that actually, he quit b/c of TC and because he didn't believe in Eli and blah blah blah. Now with that, his retirement seemed spiteful towards the Giants and no longer as innocent as it once appeared, causing some fans to resent him. And for that reason now that they are in the SB he has to feel like a complete idiot for either opening his mouth and setting himself up for all of this, or making such a brash decision and not trying to stick it out with is team and he a team player. Whichever it is, he has brought all of this on himself IMO.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]How do i post pictures off my hard drive? is it even possible?
    [/quote]</p>

copy it to your myspace page then post it or give Bleu the link.</p>[/quote]

Can't he email it. Andy I sent you a PM with my email address if that's an option. Sorry this becoming such a pain honestly I am.