Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What the heck is wrong with our fanbase? Everyday it's "haha Tiki..." or "Trade Shockey"...

I just don't get it....aren't we suppose to be classy fans? Or is it just the organization?

I think Boss has been an absolute great replacement but he still has lots to learn and a tandem
    with him and Shockey makes us DANGEROUS....
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Guys!</P>

I know! what is up with them?? I guess these ppl are out of bad things to say bout Eli so they turn on players who are out or r on IR.... </P>

btw:can anyone tell me if players( who r on IR, and did play a good amount during the season, like Shockey)get a superbowl ring if their team wins it?? Or is it only the players on the field during the superbowl that get a ring??</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just made this up and it has a nice ring to it....

12 probowlers, no superbowl.
    [/quote]</P>

I guess those cowgals didn't want to make a stopover in AZ on their way to Hawaii. I'll bet they r already there</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What the heck is wrong with our fanbase? Everyday it's "haha Tiki..." or "Trade Shockey"...

I just don't get it....aren't we suppose to be classy fans? Or is it just the organization?

I think Boss has been an absolute great replacement but he still has lots to learn and a tandem
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Guys!</P>

I know! what is up with them?? I guess these ppl are out of bad things to say bout Eli so they turn on players who are out or r on IR.... </P>

btw:can anyone tell me if players( who r on IR, and did play a good amount during the season, like Shockey)get a superbowl ring if their team wins it?? Or is it only the players on the field during the superbowl that get a ring??</P>

[/quote]</P>

What up Dutchy? Good to see ya.</P>

Yeah Shock will get a ring. The whole team does, towel boys included!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

Hey Guys!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!</P>

Thnx, didn't know that. How is it now, to live in/near Boston just before this SB?? I bet ur house is Big Blue??[][]</P>

btw: any idea what u r gonna do for a living now the teaching is not working out??Sorry for asking if it is a subject u don't wanna discuss...</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

Hey Guys!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!</P>

Thnx, didn't know that. How is it now, to live in/near Boston just before this SB?? I bet ur house is Big Blue??[][]</P>

btw: any idea what u r gonna do for a living now the teaching is not working out??Sorry for asking if it is a subject u don't wanna discuss...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah bud, it is cool living here right now and being the 'enemy'[]</P>

I am a big Bruins and Celtics fan though and this year I got into following the Red Sox, much to the chagrin of some of the staff! I never followed baseball before though and don't know much about it.</P>

Yeah, no danger asking about the career thing. I would be lying if I said I am not stressed about it. Of course, as soon as I said I was no longer looking to teach, a couple of things have presented themselves, though they arefar from certainly happening just yet.</P>

I have been looking into sales, for the money and many say I have the personality to be succesful, though it does not excite me much. I have also been looking into some managerial positions.</P>

I just interviewed this morning for an operations manager job at a place called Velocity Sports Performance. It is basically a training facility for kids through adults looking to become competitive at high levels for their chosen sport. There are kids trying to make their varsity team to division 1 footaball players preparing for the NFL combine. The interview went well, so we shall see if they offer me the job and the money that comes with it. I would like to start a family like you are, so I need to be able to provide.</P>

In a nutshell, I am very freaked out and looking forward to getting this part of my life behind me!</P>

Except for the Giants part[]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

Yeah bud, it is cool living here right now and being the 'enemy'[]</P>

I am a big Bruins and Celtics fan though and this year I got into following the Red Sox, much to the chagrin of some of the staff! I never followed baseball before though and don't know much about it.</P>

Yeah, no danger asking about the career thing. I would be lying if I said I am not stressed about it. Of course, as soon as I said I was no longer looking to teach, a couple of things have presented themselves, though they arefar from certainly happening just yet.</P>

I have been looking into sales, for the money and many say I have the personality to be succesful, though it does not excite me much. I have also been looking into some managerial positions.</P>

I just interviewed this morning for an operations manager job at a place called Velocity Sports Performance. It is basically a training facility for kids through adults looking to become competitive at high levels for their chosen sport. There are kids trying to make their varsity team to division 1 footaball players preparing for the NFL combine. The interview went well, so we shall see if they offer me the job and the money that comes with it. I would like to start a family like you are, so I need to be able to provide.</P>

In a nutshell, I am very freaked out and looking forward to getting this part of my life behind me!</P>

Except for the Giants part[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ah that is a good thing that u got an interview! I hope it turns out that u get it and to being the job u wanted! It sure does sound like a nice job to do!</P>

Bout the Gmen Part: let it last for a few weeks (say: offseason!!) Heck, if we win we will be the favourites next year right </P>

</P>

</P>

no i guess not... no one ever gets behind this team. But as long as we win it is all good to me!</P>

Crush, i m out. see u round later this week! i'll be rooting for ya to get that job man! take care

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Crush, i m out. see u round later this week! i'll be rooting for ya to get that job man! take care[/quote]</P>

Thanks bud, look forward to seeing ya around before the big dance!</P>

LOL...I love this picture easterbeast made.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL...I love this picture easterbeast made.....

[/quote]hahhaa</P>

Nice one. Is that Kate Mara as Princess Leia? </P>