Re: Asian giant for HC

Yesterday Britney Spears finally sat down and gave her court ordered deposition after skipping it the first 97 times, and now it is said she wants to see her kids again and her attorneys are planning to ask the court to allow, "monitored visitation in a therapeutic setting." I know it sounds like a long shot because up until now she's ignored the court at every turn and done whatever the hell she wants, but don't worry, TMZ says she’s going to get the mental help she needs. But not in the normal way, in a "creative way" (ie - "half-assed").
    <BLOCKQUOTE EbZdl="0" asGyP="4">Commissioner Scott Gordon has repeatedly ordered Britney Spears to undergo a psychological evaluation but she has refused to comply.
    Brit's family and professionals have devised a plan to get her mental health help in a "creative way."
    Evaluating bipolar disorder is a long process. If it's done (in the normal way), the results are submitted to the court. If the Commish were to accept the alternative form of treatment, a doctor-patient privilege could prevent certain information from making its way to the court (unless the privilege is waived).
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL...I love this picture easterbeast made.....

[/quote]

wow that's great!!!!!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

Nice one. Is that Kate Mara as Princess Leia? </p>[/quote]

I think that is Jessica Simpson....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL...I love this picture easterbeast made.....

[/quote]

LOL! Sweet!

Veteran

Revenge is oh so sweet!

Veteran

ANDY! Thank you thank you thank you so very much for my pic! I really appreciate it! Its perfect and I love Plax being in the center piece.

I love that guy! He's my favorite!

[quote user="Bleu"]ANDY! Thank you thank you thank you so very much for my pic! I really appreciate it! Its perfect and I love Plax being in the center piece.

I love that guy! He's my favorite![/quote]

hey Bleu, i'm really glad you liked it. it was only the second wall paper i've made, so i wasn't sure if it would be good enough.

Wow she's going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<h1>Britney Spears ‘freaks out’ schoolchildren</h1><h2>Plus: Eddie Murphy went Mr. Hyde on bride; Joel Madden on fatherhood</h2><div class="WCCol w300 fR clrR"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 20px;"><div class="credit aR">GABRIEL BOUYS / AFP/Getty Images</div><div class="caption" style="padding: 10px 0pt 0pt;">Britney
    Spears reportedly showed up at a Beverly Hills elementary school and
    said that she was there to pick up someone else's children.</div><div class="" id="viewRelatedPhotosLink" style="padding: 0pt;">View related photos</div></td><td width="100%">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></div><div><div class="textTimestamp"><span id="udtD"><span class="date">
    </span></span><script language="javascript">
    function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) {
    var n = document.getElementById("udtD");
    if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) {
    var dt = new DateTime();
    pdt = dt.T2D(pdt);
    if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true ));}
    }
    }
    UpdateTimeStamp('633368289331670000');</script></div></div><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Apparently,
    creating a frightening environment for her own children isn’t enough
    for Britney Spears. Now she’s spooking random children in Beverly
    Hills, reports Usmagazine.com.
    According to the Web site, a “scantily clad” Britney popped up at
    neighborhood elementary school, “freaking out” students while telling
    the grown-ups that she was there to pick up someone else’s kids. </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>“She
    was just rambling and confused,” one bystander said of Britney, who
    appeared just before 3 p.m. dismissal. “She said, ‘I’m here to pick up
    my kids.’ But then she changed her story and said, ‘They aren’t my
    kids; I have a new attorney, and I came to pick them up for her.’” </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Echoing
    the thoughts of a nation, the witness added, “All I could think was,
    ‘Who in their right mind would let her pick up their kids?’” </p>Britney’s chain-smoking attendance set more
    than a bad example. As news of the pop star’s presence spread around
    the school, “some of the kids were freaked out,” a school source told
    Usmagazine.com. Supervising adults quickly calmed the situation,
    directing Britney to the school’s back entrance. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Meanwhile,
    the mystery children Brit said she was there to pick up never
    materialized. The former Mouseketeer eventually got in her car and
    left, alone.
    </p>

Uhhh she's a whako!</P>

OK! magazine has what might be the definitive Britney Spears story of all time. I dare anyone to top this. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Just before midnight on Jan. 19, Britney Spears popped open several bottles of champagne inside her Beverly Hills mansion and invited six members of the papar***i into her home for a party.
    The stunned photographers were asked to leave their cameras outside, but otherwise to enjoy themselves. And enjoy themselves they did! The group, accompanied by Brit's friend Sam Lutfi, drank, smoked, ate leftovers from the fridge and laughed for about two hours.
    Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the party came to a screeching halt. "Britney went into her bedroom and came out in a different pair of jeans and her pink wig," one of the photogs tells OK!. "Her eyes went wide and she was yelling, 'How the f**k did you get in here? Get the f**k out! Sam, get them out! Why are they eating my food? Get them out!'"
    Britney's complete 180-degree turn was shocking. "One person walked into that bedroom, someone else walked out," one of the photographers tells OK!. "It was scary."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently Britho doesn't care for the handicapped...</P>

</P>