Re: Asian giant for HC

In her craziness she must have also forgotten some "ahem" accesories..... here:

Donald Shockley -- the father of Atlanta Falcons QB D.J. Shockley -- resigned as North Clayton (Ga.) High School's football coach and athletic director after a student found racy pictures of the school's assistant principal on Shockley's school computer. Oh yeah, this is a good one.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

<SPAN class=template><SPAN class=body>A student was trying to fix the football coach's computer last month when he stumbled upon racy photos of an assistant principal. He downloaded them to his <FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #006400! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif; POSITION: static" color=#006400><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #006400! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif; POSITION: relative">iPod</SPAN></FONT> and started showing them to other students during school. The photos, taken by the football coach, found their way onto the Internet and prompted an internal investigation.</SPAN></SPAN> </P>

<SPAN class=template><SPAN class=body>The investigation uncovered an intimate relationship and attempted cover-up between Donald Shockley... and assistant principal Josette Franklin, whose duties included oversight of athletics. By the time the investigation ended, [both] resigned...</SPAN></SPAN></P>

<SPAN class=body>

Shockley and Franklin initially told investigators the photos were unknowingly on a disc given to Shockley by Franklin by mistake. In her written statement, Franklin said she thought the disc contained pictures of her children and did not realize they also included pictures "of my anniversary celebration with my husband." Investigators were able to show the photos of Franklin were taken by the same camera used to take photos of a school basketball game and that the camera belonged to Shockley.</P></SPAN>

</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, quiet here today.

hi all.</P>

been real busy lately settling in the new apartment. still don't have internet so i am using the in-law's this weekend.</P>

at any rate how great is it that the Jints are SB bound??? and yes that Crow that Eli served me taste so good. mmm-mmm tastes like chicken!!! tiki and shockey must have been real downers for Young Eli...</P>

the bears fans here are so hateful and jealous, they hope we belly up like they did last year. the colts fans are pretty supportive of us. (guess they wanted one if not both of the Mannings to make it)</P>

anyway in case i don't get on here soon, i just want to wish EVERYONE safety and generall happiness!!!</P>

</P>

GO GIANTS !!!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I had a dream last night we were playing some team in the SB that looked like the Jags...

Anyways, do you guys remember that dump pass that Brett is well known for? And Romo did it to us when he quickly tossed it to Witten?

So it was 3rd down and Eli did that to someone, I don't know who, and the ref's said it was an illegal play!!! So we had to punt it away...

But to make the dream short, there was some fast fast player on the other team that played offense and defense and completely annhiliated us single handidly....the dream didn't last long enough to know the score but we couldn't stop him on offense or defense...and it was pissing me off....

You need to stop those late night snacks...

Whoa, Tom Cruise is gonna hunt down these suckkas...</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJpjhDVt0w</P>

bradyfan is back with Mr Tomlinson....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0wTZKiFLfk</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]You need to stop those late night snacks...[/quote]

I can't help it if my dreams are lucid!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]You need to stop those late night snacks...[/quote]

I can't help it if my dreams are lucid!!!
    [/quote]

It's not as bad as the one I had with Feagles returning an INT for a TD.