Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Disturbing
    Disgusting
    I don't know what else to say..........

Did you guys read this?

<h1><font size="3">Convicted of assault and accused of rape, star player received raft of second chances</font></h1>

[/quote]</p>

total scumbag. i'm bummed i spent the time to read that long article on a total loser.</p>[/quote]

That's only part one...
    They have 2 more articles on there about other losers and one more to go.....
    WTF is wrong with people....
    Really disturbing...
    <h1><font size="3">Key UW linebacker played entire season after his bloody print was tied to shooting</font></h1>
    <h1><font size="3">To Huskies fans a tragic hero, to the courts a wanted felon</font></h1>

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok I must say I LOVE NFLN, I recorded Media Day and am watching it now and this is AMAZING! The press conferences, the photos, I mean everything! This is great! The Giants are in the SB...WOW so so big![/quote]

I know!
    I can't wait to see the team photo......

Veteran

Wow...Plax's media sound bites were surprising in a good way.

"Let's go be great" (taken from #10 himself). That line gave me chills...this team gave me chills.

"We play to win the game" Loved how he is not afraid and confident in his team.

He was so loose and it shows what many of us already knew about him and this team. They're such a united front and I love it!

So I'm taking a page from Plax and Eli...Go be GREAT Giants. Not just go...don't lay down or sulk. Be great!

[quote user="mjg407"]<blockquote>
    </blockquote>[/quote]

Is it me or does that look like Dorothy gone awol.....

Why the hell does it sound like a tornado is outside?!?!?!?! [:O]

Here is today's Britney update:

<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">Brit Almost Drives Off A Cliff![/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1><b class="dateline"> [/b]
    <div class="content"><div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

No, she didn't almost drive off a cliff, but she thought she was. <span style="font-weight: bold;">Brit Brit</span>
    took her new black Benz out for a spin last night when one of the paps
    gave her a "short cut" to get home. The short cut was through the hills
    and Brit Brit got scared. She got out of her car and started saying how
    she was "<span style="font-style: italic;">dizzy</span>" and "<span style="font-style: italic;">scared</span>" from being too close to the edge. She started whining about it and the paps agreed to lead her home.
    </p>

She spoke in that weird British accent the whole time, but it's not
    really British. It's like Chinese, British and some Chester Cheeto
    accent. It's basically gibberish.
    </p>

Brit's relationship with the paps is so ****ing strange. She's standing there like a little girl and they are saying **** like "<span style="font-style: italic;">ooooh, it's ok Britney...it's ok...don't be scared</span>" while snapping away. It's like they are petting her head and slapping her in the face at the same time.</p></div>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Why the hell does it sound like a tornado is outside?!?!?!?! [:O]

<b class="dateline">[/b]<h1 class="pageTitle"><b class="dateline">Brit Almost Drives Off A Cliff![/b]<b class="dateline"> [/b]</h1><b class="dateline"> [/b]
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

No, she didn't almost drive off a cliff, but she thought she was. <span style="font-weight: bold;">Brit Brit</span>
    she was "<span style="font-style: italic;">dizzy</span>" and "<span style="font-style: italic;">scared</span>" from being too close to the edge. She started whining about it and the paps agreed to lead her home.
    </p>

</p>

Brit's relationship with the paps is so ****ing strange. She's standing there like a little girl and they are saying **** like "<span style="font-style: italic;">ooooh, it's ok Britney...it's ok...don't be scared</span>" while snapping away. It's like they are petting her head and slapping her in the face at the same time.</p></div>
    [/quote]

Maybe there's a tornado in jersey???

This is crazy, she has completely lost it....just look at her, she looks horrible!!!

There's no place like home....there's no place like home....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Why the hell does it sound like a tornado is outside?!?!?!?! [:O]

<div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Maybe there's a tornado in jersey???

This is crazy, she has completely lost it....just look at her, she looks horrible!!!

There's no place like home....there's no place like home....

[/quote]

It's really windy out, I'm in Buffalo right now, and I think the wind gusts are around 40-50 MPH.

And she's always been crazy.

What the.......</P>
    <P JxyvW="0" BO2jG="1"><I JxyvW="0" BO2jG="0">Sport Science[/I], a show on FOX Sports that delves into the scientific mysteries of sports, unlocks a real brain twister in this video. For generations, the greatest human minds have wondered, "Will a man's heart rate go up if he thinks he's going to get hit in the testicles?" In order to navigate this labyrinthine scientific problem, they fired a tennis ball at 50 mph into a guy's balls, scientifically proving that guys getting hit in the balls is absolutely hilarious. here:</P>

All-Pro

hey guys, sorry i have been on in a while, kinda hectic in my life... hows everyone doing? ill check back later tonight. c ya

Hey BJ, welcome back....</P>

here here to Scarlet Johanson at a time when most Hollywood people loathe the military so it's nice to see her go across the world to support them, like she did last week with the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit in Kuwait.She's the embodiment of everything people over there hate. An hot American with a great body, fair skin, blue eyes and blond hair. She’s like the devil to them, as mysterious and scary as an eclipse or fire. Hopefully she drove a car and voted, and ate a piece of baconjust because it would be funny to watch those rock-throwing savages go all ape****</P>

CAMP BUEHRING, Kuwait (Jan. 20, 2008) -- If anyone has wondered what can make a battle hardened Marine act like a love-struck high-schooler, the answer is simple—a meet and greet with Scarlett Johansson.

The 23-year-old bombshell met with nearly 600 service members at Camp Buehring, Kuwait Jan. 20 during her five-day United Service Organizations (USO) tour to the Gulf region.

Hundreds of Marines and sailors from the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit put on their best smiles as they waited anxiously to get a glimpse of the Hollywood actress.
    </P>