Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hey guys, sorry i have been on in a while, kinda hectic in my life... hows everyone doing? ill check back later tonight. c ya[/quote]

Hi welcome to the thread, please introduce yourself...

It is VERY WINDY outside, I almost got blown over at the Stop & Shop parking lot....

I've come to the conclusion that Madden 08 blows.

[quote user="mjg407"]I've come to the conclusion that Madden 08 blows.[/quote]</P>

maybe you could sell it at flea market montgomery</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I've come to the conclusion that Madden 08 blows.[/quote]</P>

maybe you could sell it at flea market montgomery</P>

[/quote]to the left....</P>

what the...[*-)]</P>

Longtime Scientologist Nancy Cartwright — best known as the voice of Bart Simpson — gave the church of scientology $10 million last year, twice as much as even scientology superstar Tom Cruise, who gave just under 5 million. Page Six says:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE BO2jG="12" JxyvW="0">It was all part of Scientology’s Global Salvage effort, which aims to “de-aberrate” Earth — meaning to rid mankind of psychology ills and other “aberrant” behavior.
    Here are some of the celeb gifts from 2007: <STRONG BO2jG="0" JxyvW="0">Nancy Cartwright[/b]: $10 million. <STRONG BO2jG="0" JxyvW="0">Kirstie Alley[/b]: $5 million. <STRONG BO2jG="0" JxyvW="0">John Travolta[/b]: $1 million. <STRONG BO2jG="0" JxyvW="0">Kelly Preston[/b]: $1 million. <STRONG BO2jG="0" JxyvW="0">Priscilla Presley[/b]: $50,000.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size=4>Back on topic:
    Asian, has Dan Snyder contacted you to interview for the vacant Redskins coaching position???</FONT></P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]I've come to the conclusion that Madden 08 blows.[/quote]

Its ok but it could be so so so so much better! There is plenty of extra things they could put in there to make it a great game.

....and HELLO everyone hows it going!? Superbowl weekend is nearly here, im feeling it now, cant wait, i will have a few mates over for the game that isnt going to finish until like 3am roughly and i have a presentation at uni at 10am! Wooooooooo!

We have come this far so i hope we spoil the party once again and win it! Whatever happens though its been a great ride, but one more for the Road Warriors would be perfect!

<h1>Spears taken by ambulance to hospital</h1><h2>Pop star placed on ‘mental health evaluation hold,’ authorities say</h2>

[quote user="NJGenerals"]

<font size="4">Back on topic:
    Asian, has Dan Snyder contacted you to interview for the vacant Redskins coaching position???</font></p>[/quote]

He knows not to even bother. My loyalties are to the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!