Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NJGenerals"]

<font size="4">Back on topic:
    Asian, has Dan Snyder contacted you to interview for the vacant Redskins coaching position???</font></p>[/quote]

He knows not to even bother. My loyalties are to the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!
    [/quote]

BTW, I didn't forget about your avatar, I've just been so busy lately, I will get it done though.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Spears taken by ambulance to hospital</h1><h2>Pop star placed on ‘mental health evaluation hold,’ authorities say</h2>[/quote]

Oh my lord........
    I hope she gets help.......

Biking is dangerous stuff...</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

A Spanish driver who collided with a cyclist is suing the dead youth's family $29,300 for the damage the impact of his body did to his luxury car, a Spanish newspaper reported on Friday.Businessman Tomas Delgado says 17-year-old Enaitz Iriondo caused $20,500 of damage to his Audi A8 in the fatal 2004 crash in La Rioja region...</P>

Delgado, who has faced no criminal charges for the incident, wants a further 6,000 euros to cover the cost of hiring another vehicle while his car was being repaired, El Pais said.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

But wait, there's more:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

A Glenn County sheriff's deputy shot a man with a Taser gun for allegedly riding his bike at night without proper lighting. According to a sheriff's spokesman, the bicyclist ignored warnings from the deputy he would use the stun gun, then fled on foot. One probe struck the bicyclist, Omar Herrada Rivera, 39, but he did not receive a shock.</P>

After being checked out at a hospital, Rivera was held in the county jail on suspicion of resisting arrest, riding a bicycle without proper lighting, riding under the influence of alcohol and using false citizenship government documents.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NJGenerals"]

<FONT size=4>Back on topic:
    Asian, has Dan Snyder contacted you to interview for the vacant Redskins coaching position???</FONT></P>[/quote]

He knows not to even bother. My loyalties are to the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!
    [/quote]

I just figured if Spags turns them down, you'd be next on the list...

How does Emmit Smith even have a job as a sportscaster???? Check out the part at 70 seconds.... here:</P>

and more here:</P>

"sharp as a whistle...."
    "flying around the football and carousing the carrier"</P>

Eli Manning has been given the rice of passage.....</P>

Then he says that Plax's comments will get him double covered?? Boy good thing that Plax didn't say anything against Green Bay...</P>

Paris Hilton and actress Elisha Cuthbert were "all over each other and making out" at New York's Tenjune club Tuesday night, a source tells Usmagazine.com.</P>

"Who knew?" says the source of the unlikely pairing.</P>

Hilton, 26, and Cuthbert, 25 (who costarred in 2005's House of Wax), didn't arrive at Tenjune together. Hilton was there for a birthday party and was seen dancing on banquets. "It's Paris," says the source. "She loves putting on a show."</P>

Worlds sexiest story? Yes, my friends. Worlds Sexiest Story. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Our sources say Britney said she was on Adderall, a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder, and was taking up to ten laxatives a day.
    We're also told, when she was admitted, Britney accused her mom of "sleeping with my boyfriend." She wasn't specific on who she was referring to.
    We're also told that for a time she was hurling profanities at her parents and staff.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, that story had a little bit of everything. Passion. Betrayal. Revenge. Diarrhea. It was like Romeo and Juliet, except this version had Juliet on the toilet with her feet in the air and hanging on to the side of the rim. Which version is better? Only time will tell.</P>

<H1>Teacher To Student: "You Were Good"</H1>
    <H2>Cops: Mississippi woman had sex with boy, 15, in her white Jaguar</H2>

JANUARY 30--A Mississippi teacher admitted to cops that she had sex with a 15-year-old male student to whom she sent explicit text messages and trysted with in her Jaguar, which bore the license plate "GRRRRR." Those are just some of the sleazy details in a Biloxi Police Department report detailing Rebecca Dawn Bogard's alleged sexual assault of the boy, who the 27-year-old educator taught at the Biloxi Alternative School (which is described in the January 18 report, which you'll find below, as a school for troubled teens). According to the document, Bogard referred to the teenager as "her little 'sex fiend'" in one text message. Investigators were contacted by the boy's mother after she discovered raunchy messages on the boy's phone, including one from a "Dawn" who wrote, "I love you, yeah it was the best, which night was the best 4 you, I'm sensitive but not sore, you were good..." Bogard, pictured in the mug shot at right, is facing felony sexual battery charges. She has been suspended with pay and is free on $50,000 bail. (2 pages) </P>

echo echo echo......

[quote user="mjg407"]echo echo echo......[/quote]</P>

morning dude</P>