Re: How to beat the Patriots:

i wish i could see the look on the faces of those socalled "analysts" from ESPN. (i mean: Emmit/Young/Jaws/KJ) they r in for a surprise here!! hope they got served crow to go!!

[quote user="Chopper"]I want a shirt that reads one thing:

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>18-1</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

lol!! how bout that book: </P>

<FONT size=6>(not yet)</FONT> 19-0</P>

i bet that is on sale right now! or used as firewood....</P>

Veteran

BEST.NIGHT.OF.MY.LIFE!

Neighbours around again moaning, i practically told him to **** off and he did, theres no other way!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I AM BUYING EVERY SUPERBOWL 42 SHIRTS, HATS EVERYTHING!
    [/quote]</P>

Coach: Congrats on a great season!!</P>

say: u know if they ship those shirts and hats abroad?? If so i will try to get my hands on some!!</P>

[quote user="kkr"]BEST.NIGHT.OF.MY.LIFE!

Neighbours around again moaning, i practically told him to **** off and he did, theres no other way!!!
    [/quote]</P>

U go man!! i m just celebrating quietly at home here! but celebrating it is!!! Congrats on a great season! Seeing the team in London and now all the way to become Champions!!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I AM BUYING EVERY SUPERBOWL 42 SHIRTS, HATS EVERYTHING!
    [/quote]

I would just like to confirm that when i have sobered up i will be joining this club!

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]BEST.NIGHT.OF.MY.LIFE!

[/quote]</p>

U go man!! i m just celebrating quietly at home here! but celebrating it is!!! Congrats on a great season! Seeing the team in London and now all the way to become Champions!!</p>[/quote]

Thats what im saying i have been textn all my boys saying we saw the SB champs this year but what makes me most happy is that Stray and Toom got their rings they deserve, the Road Warriors rein supreme 11-1, greatest road team of a all time, greatest night of my life im extatic!!!

SONEONE WAKE ME UP!!

I AM HAVING MY LUCID DREAMS AGAIN!! THE GIANTS WON!!!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I AM BUYING EVERY SUPERBOWL 42 SHIRTS, HATS EVERYTHING!
    [/quote]

I would just like to confirm that when i have sobered up i will be joining this club!
    [/quote]

I AM GOING TO BE BROKE THIS WEEKEND!

Congrats staff!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!