Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, can you delete the Jessica Simpson thread? I'm sick of seeing my name on that thread.[/quote]

no problem...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.[/quote]

Yeah the D was really the MVP....

It will take a very very long time for this to sink in...

What's great is I DVR'd the game so I will be watching this over and over....

[/quote]I DVRd it too, but I dunno if the last few seconds recorded! I'll rerecord on NFLN since that will be in HD,</P>

BTW, did anyone else catch the FBOMB that Terry dropped in the pregame?</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw3arPrpHqg</P>[/quote]

If you get in on HD, I will need you to make me a copy. I'll send you a blank HD Disc?

[/quote]Uh, that would require me to have an HD DVD player....[][:$]

[quote user="mjg407"]Uh, that would require me to have an HD DVD player....[][:$][/quote]

You fool!!! You have an HDTV and no HD Player!!? Go get one!! And record it when it comes on NFL Network!!!

I am still half asleep....and I don't care!
    We won the Superbowl!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I am still half asleep....and I don't care!
    We won the Superbowl!
    [/quote]

Did you go to work?

I am at home LOVING every minute of ESPN and soon to be Mike and Maddog...

I need to find a way to get the game I recorded off my DVR...or get the game in HD from
    someone...I need to watch this over and over....

Anyone going to the parade?</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Uh, that would require me to have an HD DVD player....[][:$][/quote]

You fool!!! You have an HDTV and no HD Player!!? Go get one!! And record it when it comes on NFL Network!!!
    [/quote]That's not nice!</P>

I'm so hung over today...... I'm listening on Sirius right now about the GMEN!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I am still half asleep....and I don't care!
    We won the Superbowl!
    [/quote]

Did you go to work?

I am at home LOVING every minute of ESPN and soon to be Mike and Maddog...

I need to find a way to get the game I recorded off my DVR...or get the game in HD from
    someone...I need to watch this over and over....
    [/quote]

I didn't go to sleep last night or should I say this morning until 3 and I'm at work. But I haven't done a thing all ay except read article and watch video clips. LOL!

I recorded the game too, but I want a complete DVD set of the entire season + the full SB game. Who puts that together? SI or the NFL?

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Uh, that would require me to have an HD DVD player....[][:$][/quote]

[/quote]That's not nice!</p>

<font color="#ff1493">I'm so hung over today</font>...... I'm listening on Sirius right now about the GMEN!</p>[/quote]

Me too! I made Big Blue Martini's (aka Blue Raspberry Martinis) and I lost count after the 3rd quarter.

[quote user="Bleu"]

I didn't go to sleep last night or should I say this morning until 3 and I'm at work. But I haven't done a thing all ay except read article and watch video clips. LOL!

I recorded the game too, but I want a complete DVD set of the entire season + the full SB game. Who puts that together? SI or the NFL?
    [/quote]

I didn't sleep until around 3AM. I'm not sure who puts together the season games but I don't know if you can get the full SB game in its entirety unless you taped it yourself which you did....

In any event, I have $200-300 that I am ready to blow on any Superbowl merchandise...