Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Uh, that would require me to have an HD DVD player....[][:$][/quote]

You fool!!! You have an HDTV and no HD Player!!? Go get one!! And record it when it comes on NFL Network!!!
    [/quote]That's not nice!</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>I'm so hung over today</FONT>...... I'm listening on Sirius right now about the GMEN!</P>

[/quote]

Me too! I made Big Blue Martini's (aka Blue Raspberry Martinis) and I lost count after the 3rd quarter.
    [/quote]hahah, I had red wine, and then switched to Burboun Manhattans after the win. I stood up the entire second half of the game, my voice is hoarse, my daughter was even into the game and was jumping up and down with the TD at the end! My neighborsmust hate me. </P>

Who has bought NYG SB stuff?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Uh, that would require me to have an HD DVD player....[][:$][/quote]

You fool!!! You have an HDTV and no HD Player!!? Go get one!! And record it when it comes on NFL Network!!!
    [/quote]That's not nice!</p>

<font color="#ff1493">I'm so hung over today</font>...... I'm listening on Sirius right now about the GMEN!</p>

[/quote]

Me too! I made Big Blue Martini's (aka Blue Raspberry Martinis) and I lost count after the 3rd quarter.
    [/quote]hahah, I had red wine, and then switched to Burboun Manhattans after the win. I stood up the entire second half of the game, my voice is hoarse, my daughter was even into the game and was jumping up and down with the TD at the end! My neighborsmust hate me. </p>

Who has bought NYG SB stuff?</p>[/quote]

I didn't buy any yet, I'lly probably go to some stores and get it there, so there's no shipping costs.

All-Pro

Congrats to Strahan. This ring is well deserved.

All-Pro

Haha, Tom Brady.

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

hahaha

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]

GREAT!!

Well, I can't tell you guys what it is like living in Boston right now. Vindication is so sweet. I am beside myself. WE DID IT. I love the GIANTS. I love being part of this thread and I am about to get my first winks since the game. I cannot stop watching ESPN and ESPN2.