Based on the cap, I see us making Gibril an offer. I see our weak/needs attention areas as follows and in priority:</p>
1. CB - Madison/RW are older, Webster is a ?</p>
2. SS - Gibril is solid, Butler isn't, Johnson may fit that gap, maybe a late rounder.</p>
3. PK - Tynes is not the solution</p>
4. LT - Seubert is getting older, move Diehl back in, ???? on Whimpy or Koets</p>
5. LBr - Need some more depth. If we don't resign Kavika, and Tobor, need to address this in the draft. Not sure what this class looks like for day 2 LBrs</p>
My concern about Websiter is at some points he looks great and some points he looks
like he regressed....the key is that he played stellar at the right time....but you can't count on that all season....
The two BAD plays from him were against Green Bay when he basically got shoved to the ground
and it led to that long touchdown.
The other was when he basically just slipped into the endzone and let Moss score.
I know that is nitpicking but those were 2 absolutely huge plays...