Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Berliner24"]Could someone post a key Free Agents list?[/quote]

Pos Player FA Status Current Team
    QB Marc Bulger UFA St. Louis Rams
    QB Todd Collins UFA Washington Redskins
    QB Cullen Finnerty ERFA Baltimore Ravens
    WIDE RECEIVER
    WR Sam Aiken UFA Buffalo Bills
    WR Bernard Berrian UFA Chicago Bears
    WR Troy Brown UFA New England Patriots
    WR Reche Caldwell UFA Washington Redskins
    WR Drew Carter UFA Carolina Panthers
    <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0000ff" size=4>WR Tim Carter UFA New York Giants
    </FONT>WR Antonio Chatman UFA Cincinnati Bengals
    WR Keary Colbert UFA Carolina Panthers
    WR Terrance Copper UFA New Orleans Saints
    WR Devard Darling UFA Baltimore Ravens

[/quote]</P>

LMAO!!! Tim Carter???? didn't we traded him???</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey Guys! What's up?? hope u had a great parade in NYC this morning!</P>

was reading back and found this article very intersting, thnx AG!</P>

I too believe we should keep Wilson and Kawika. although Torbor has done his part of us becoming SBchamps he can walk, as far as i m concerned. As can our big "friend" Willie Jo (oh my, i completly forgot bout him.... he is a complete bust and still gets a ring.....[:S]). I'm afraid we have to say goodbye to Ward as well, too many injuries in the past seasons without really good seasons in between. As most i too like to see Feagles return for yet another season! He gavethe Dgreat fieldposition all year. But i m most concerned with Spag and Stray returning! I think we need both!</P>

Bout the salary cap: good thing we have something to work with. Does anyone know a FA that can help our team going back to the big game (wow i like the sound of that phrase!!)</P>

[/quote]

My heart won't be broken if Ward, Joseph leaves....there are some others that can leave too but I can't think of them right now...

I also haven't really sat down and thought about who could help improve this team, I figured it really doesn't matter since I'm not really GM so i'd rather wait to see what comes out from the FO...

[/quote]True! Just stick to the coaching part as u did a helluva job this past season!!</P>

I think we r pretty solid. Didn't sign any big names last year, and it got us to a SB victory. Reesewill do his job and don't over react! Good thing that most of our players are in their first contract! </P>

[quote user="Bleu"]I love how all of these sore loser Pro Bowl players are dropping out off the roster. Brady, Moss, Farve, Romo...HA! Bunch of losers.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!! they all came up against a GIANT DEFENSE!! that broke their poor lill heart and smashed their will to play. So i guess we have to feel sorry for them[]...</P>

</P>

</P>

NOT!!!!!!</P>

Well i gotta go! good night all!</P>

during the season i wasn't round much and we kept winning! Didn't wanna jinx anything so stayed away from the board a bit. Glad i did my part![]</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Berliner24"]Could someone post a key Free Agents list?[/quote]

WIDE RECEIVER
    <font style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" size="4">WR Tim Carter UFA New York Giants
    </font>WR Antonio Chatman UFA Cincinnati Bengals

[/quote]</p>

LMAO!!! Tim Carter???? didn't we traded him???</p>[/quote]

Yeah he's with the Browns?? I don't know how that got on the list....

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Well i gotta go! good night all!</p>

during the season i wasn't round much and we kept winning! Didn't wanna jinx anything so stayed away from the board a bit. Glad i did my part![]</p>[/quote]

Have a good one dude!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Berliner24"]Could someone post a key Free Agents list?[/quote]

WIDE RECEIVER
    <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(0,0,255)" size=4>WR Tim Carter UFA New York Giants
    </FONT>WR Antonio Chatman UFA Cincinnati Bengals

[/quote]</P>

LMAO!!! Tim Carter???? didn't we traded him???</P>[/quote]

Yeah he's with the Browns?? I don't know how that got on the list....

[/quote]hahaha, they must have forgot to update the list.

Veteran

What a difference a championship makes. I mean I'm watching Pro Bowl coverage and listening to players who are there w/no SB rings and it's crazy how different they appear to me now. Not taking anything away from their season performances, but World Championships is all that matters in the end. So the Cowboys can have their 12 PB players and their Hollywood glitz and glam all day, none of them have a ring. And in this league nothing else matters.

Now I see why teams cherish this so much, b/c even the BEST don't get this. Which makes this team and this year even more special.

[quote user="Bleu"]What a difference a championship makes. I mean I'm watching Pro Bowl coverage and listening to players who are there w/no SB rings and it's crazy how different they appear to me now. Not taking anything away from their season performances, but World Championships is all that matters in the end. So the Cowboys can have their 12 PB players and their Hollywood glitz and glam all day, none of them have a ring. And in this league nothing else matters.

Now I see why teams cherish this so much, b/c even the BEST don't get this. Which makes this team and this year even more special.[/quote]

Actually it's 13 now for the 'Boys....

But yeah, the Pro-Bowl is little more than a popularity contest with some good performance throughout the season. You don't become an NFL player for the pro-bowl and after such a big event like the SB, it's very hard to get any kind of interest in the pro-bowl, especially since the game has no meaning whatsoever....

The pro-bowl only gives you leverage during contract negotiations...

Strahan said it best when he said he's gotten every other kind of award but the SB ring is what he wanted...

[quote user="Bleu"]What a difference a championship makes. I mean I'm watching Pro Bowl coverage and listening to players who are there w/no SB rings and it's crazy how different they appear to me now. Not taking anything away from their season performances, but World Championships is all that matters in the end. So the Cowboys can have their 12 PB players and their Hollywood glitz and glam all day, none of them have a ring. And in this league nothing else matters.

Now I see why teams cherish this so much, b/c even the BEST don't get this. Which makes this team and this year even more special.[/quote]

Actually it's 13 now for the 'Boys....

But yeah, the Pro-Bowl is little more than a popularity contest with some good performance throughout the season. You don't become an NFL player for the pro-bowl and after such a big event like the SB, it's very hard to get any kind of interest in the pro-bowl, especially since the game has no meaning whatsoever....

The pro-bowl only gives you leverage during contract negotiations...

Strahan said it best when he said he's gotten every other kind of award but the SB ring is what he wanted...