Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

You are right my friend. If you want to investigate any difference in a website sending it to you and me sending it to you myself, I'll help you out if that helps at all.</P>

[/quote]

i'll do that, thank you!! i guess i'll have to go check the internet for what i want first though!
    [/quote]</P>

No danger, let me know whats up</P>

Awww sad Patriot fans</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFxVsZ2uCZQ</P>

Saw this on Kissing Suzy Kobler....</P>

Name the play</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

The Snag.

The Grab.

Jesus Christ, Let Me Complete This Or My Endorsements Are Ruined.

Boston Flee Party.

Running On Empty.

A Prayer To St. David.
    </P>

Coach was right, you never know when you need stickem on your helmet

Rodney Harrison's A Little ***** Who Should Have Batted That Down.

The GIANT Catch (see what I did there?).

David Ty-REEEEACH!

I Have To Convert Here Because I'm Sure As Hell Never Getting Laid Again Otherwise.

Blue Moon Rising.

Run, Eli, Run.

Plaxico Saw This Whole Thing Coming.

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Did any of you guys get your SB gear yet?

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
    SB hooded sweatshirt
    2 long sleeve tee's (white and blue)
    2 short sleeve tee's (white and blue)
    1 small short sleeve (white for my nephew)

I will be ordering any SB DVD's that get produced...

I'm not sure about getting the official coin's, I'm not really that much into collecting
    stuff like that....
    [/quote]

I am going shopping today to see if I can get some gear....
    If not...online baby!
    [/quote]

Hey hey everybody! The smile on my face isnt going anywhere, it has just been so awesome the past few days and i dont think this feeling will go away for a good while yet!

Im waiting for some of the Championship gear to hit ebay UK as id be destroyed on postage otherwise. I sent an email to the guy i bought the white Strahan Jersey off before the Dallas game asking if he was going to be stocking any of the championship gear so hoepfully he will get back to me with good news.

If he does then i can order it all together and save on postage costs! Gonna get the white Eli jersey eith SB patch also! Want the hat and the hoody though!

Its funny you know i have friends over here who are NFL fans and fans of other teams and for the most part they are congratulatory but there are some that are massively jealous that it is my Giants that are World Champions!!! This is the guys i talk to mainly on my soccers teams message board but never the less amusing their reactions!

IM just loving every second!

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Did any of you guys get your SB gear yet?

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
    SB hooded sweatshirt

I'm not sure about getting the official coin's, I'm not really that much into collecting
    stuff like that....
    [/quote]

If not...online baby!
    [/quote]

Hey hey everybody! The smile on my face isnt going anywhere, it has just been so awesome the past few days and i dont think this feeling will go away for a good while yet!

Im waiting for some of the Championship gear to hit ebay UK as id be destroyed on postage otherwise. I sent an email to the guy i bought the white Strahan Jersey off before the Dallas game asking if he was going to be stocking any of the championship gear so hoepfully he will get back to me with good news.

If he does then i can order it all together and save on postage costs! Gonna get the white Eli jersey eith SB patch also! Want the hat and the hoody though!

Its funny you know i have friends over here who are NFL fans and fans of other teams and for the most part they are congratulatory but there are some that are massively jealous that it is my Giants that are World Champions!!! This is the guys i talk to mainly on my soccers teams message board but never the less amusing their reactions!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Did any of you guys get your SB gear yet?

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
    SB hooded sweatshirt

stuff like that....
    [/quote]

If not...online baby!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Can you order from NFLshop.com??

Veteran

I think so, but i think the postage costs would be quite high. I checked out the shop at NFLUK.com but they dont have any of the gear there yet.

I remember the past two years and i checked ebay looking at SuperBowl stuff and it was a while after the event and there was all the shirts and hats etc on there if i remember correctly, so im hopefull that all the Giants World Champions gear will be on soon.

If not i might just bite the bullet and have to go through NFL.com!

well here'
    <TABLE style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 14px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD align=middle colSpan=18>
    <TABLE style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" bgColor=#132051>Cart Summary</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
    <TR style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" bgColor=#132051>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>ITEM</TD>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>SIZE</TD>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>COLOR</TD>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>DESCRIPTION</TD>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>GIFT WRAP</TD>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>PRICE</TD>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>QTY</TD>
    <TD></TD>
    <TD align=middle>TOTAL</TD>
    <TD></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#132051></TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle> </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>XL </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>Blue </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle><SPAN class=bktext>Super Bowl XLII Fifty Three Men Short Sleeve T-Shirt</SPAN>
    </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle><SPAN class=bksmtext>NO</SPAN> </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$19.99 </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>1 </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$19.99 </TD>
    <TD bgColor=#132051></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>M </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>Pink </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle><SPAN class=bktext>Women's Super Bowl XLII Starblue Night Long Sleeve T-Shirt</SPAN>
    </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle><SPAN class=bksmtext>NO</SPAN> </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$26.99 </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$26.99 </TD>
    <TR>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>M </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>Pink </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle><SPAN class=bktext>Girls Super Bowl XLII Official Locker Room T-Shirt</SPAN>
    </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$15.99 </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$15.99 </TD>
    <TR>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>Black </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle><SPAN class=bktext>Super Bowl XLII Champs Knit Hat</SPAN>
    </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$14.99 </TD>
    <TD class=bktext vAlign=center align=middle>$14.99 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>s what I have on order, didn't quite go as crazy as the AG</P>

</P>

Rolling Stone has a cover story this week about Britney Spears entitled, "Inside An American Tragedy". Try and guess if it's good. The New York Post has an excerpt and says this:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>She had her breasts enlarged as a teenager, but later "regretted the implants, particularly because her chest was still growing," the magazine reports. "And when her natural breasts became larger, she had the implants removed." Spears has always denied she was surgically enhanced.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>Rolling Stone has an excerpt as well, saying Britney went completely ape**** recently when her credit card would not go through at Betsy Johnson.

<BLOCKQUOTE>Then she ducks into the dressing room with (Adnan) Ghalib. He emerges with her black Am Ex.
    The card won't go through, but they keep trying it.
    "Please," begs Ghalib, "get this done quickly."
    One of the girls runs to Britney's dressing room, explaining the situation through a pink gauze curtain.
    A wail emerges from the cubby guttural, vile, the kind of base animalistic shriek only heard at a family member's deathbed. "**** these *****es," screams Britney, each word ringing out between sobs. "These idiots can't do anything right!"
    Ghalib dashes over to console her, but she's already spitting, growling, throwing a big bottle of soda on the floor so that it begins to spill underneath the curtain, and then she's got a box of tissues and is throwing them on top of the wet floor along with piles of discarded merchandise. A new card finally goes through, but by then Britney is out the door, leaving her shirt on the ground and replacing it with the red top. "**** you, **** people, ****, ****, ****," she keeps screaming, her face splotchy and red as she crosses the interminable mall floor, the crowd behind her growing larger and larger. "Leave us alone!" yells Ghalib.
    (One girl catches up to ask for a picture) "Um, I'm from the South too," she mumbles, "and I was wondering if I could get a picture with you for my little sister."
    Britney turns to Ghalib and grabs his arm. "I don't want her talking to me!" she screams. She whirls around and stares the girl deep in the eyes, her lips almost vibrating with anger. "I don't know who you think I am, *****," she snarls, "but I'm not that person."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

<DIV class=post-body>The Chief Medical Examiner for the City of New York has concluded his report on the death of Heath Ledger, and has determined the actor died after overdosing on prescription drugs. People magazine says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," said an announcement released Wednesday morning by office spokesperson Ellen Borakove.
    "We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications," the two-paragraph statement said in its entirety.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>Holy crap! I know those names by themselves don't mean much, except maybe oxycodone, but hydrocodone is better known as vicodin, diazepam is valium, temazepam is a hypnoytic sedative, alprazolam is xanax, and doxylamine is another sedative. It's hard to call that an accidental overdose. It's more like he was daring his heart to stop. If taking drugs was an Olympic event, Heath would have set the world record. </DIV>