Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think it was jb or bansaw who made it in the Patriots photoshop thread.....lol
    I could laugh at it for days...lol
    [/quote]

I keep watching it over and over I think the look on Brady is priceless!!
    [/quote]

LOL...I swear! It's hypnotic!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Those sigs are awesome! Can anyone make me one? Maybe one with Osi or Tuck kicking Brady's butt.
    [/quote]

Andy could prolly make you a good one...
    [/quote]

i can certainly have a go. might have to be tomorrow though.the one i did for MJG used up all my ideas for now and it's actually getting late over here. post up a few pics you might want in it and i'll make a start.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Those sigs are awesome! Can anyone make me one? Maybe one with Osi or Tuck kicking Brady's butt.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i can certainly have a go. might have to be tomorrow though.the one i did for MJG used up all my ideas for now and it's actually getting late over here. post up a few pics you might want in it and i'll make a start.
    [/quote]

Thanks dude. I'll send ya a PM.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Those sigs are awesome! Can anyone make me one? Maybe one with Osi or Tuck kicking Brady's butt.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks dude. I'll send ya a PM.
    [/quote]

nice one. i'll get it to ya tomorrow at some point.

anyway, i'm gonna have to get to bed now. i'm exhausted. oh, but first here's a picture of me actually looking like i know what i'm doing while on my bike. i normally look slow and unfit!

well, see you tomorrow. and GMEN, i'll have your sig ready for ya. just keep checking your inbox and it'll arrive at some point.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyway, i'm gonna have to get to bed now. i'm exhausted. oh, but first here's a picture of me actually looking like i know what i'm doing while on my bike. i normally look slow and unfit!

well, see you tomorrow. and GMEN, i'll have your sig ready for ya. just keep checking your inbox and it'll arrive at some point.
    [/quote]

Thanks Andy! Will do.... Have a good night, bro!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think it was jb or bansaw who made it in the Patriots photoshop thread.....lol
    I could laugh at it for days...lol
    [/quote]

I keep watching it over and over I think the look on Brady is priceless!!
    [/quote]

LOL...I swear! It's hypnotic!

[/quote]omg! JG I spit coffee all over my keyboard when I saw that.

I just want to say that I'm sorry to my east coast friends. I guess it's going to snow there today.

[quote user="mjg407"]I just want to say that I'm sorry to my east coast friends. I guess it's going to snow there today.[/quote]

It depends right now on the path. We could either get major snow or just rain.

There is warm pressure moving up north so we'll see...but we will definitely get rain Wednesday.

Well it's sunny here with a high of 70.[H]