Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]wow!!!!!!!!!!!! and there's me thinking nascar is just cars going round in circles all day! NIIIIIICE!!!!!
    [/quote]lol

it's barley been a week, but i'm really missing football! it sucks! I'm gonna have to get more computer games and DVDs

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]it's barley been a week, but i'm really missing football! it sucks! I'm gonna have to get more computer games and DVDs
    [/quote]</P>

Well I'm really disappointed in madden08</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]it's barley been a week, but i'm really missing football! it sucks! I'm gonna have to get more computer games and DVDs
    [/quote]</p>

Well I'm really disappointed in madden08</p>[/quote]

me too. there's no improvement over the original xbox versions. i play ace combat 6 a lot at the moment.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

Well I'm really disappointed in madden08</P>[/quote]

me too. there's no improvement over the original xbox versions. i play ace combat 6 a lot at the moment.
    [/quote]I pretty much play madden on the original xbox. the wife buys me the new one every birthday. I'm pissed about 08, because in Franchise mode, my players AWR keeps dropping no matter what, you can't select the 05 controller either. There are a couple of new plays, but that is it.

[quote user="mjg407"]I pretty much play madden on the original xbox. the wife buys me the new one every birthday. I'm pissed about 08, because in Franchise mode, my players AWR keeps dropping no matter what, you can't select the 05 controller either. There are a couple of new plays, but that is it.[/quote]

i gave up on it. plus the fact they always have the giants way under rated. after the update before the superbowl, they were still only 85 overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, your cleaned up version of the sig is in your inbox.

Veteran

Hey all!

Hi Andy long time no see hows it going? Dont think ive spoken to you since before Superbowl so WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

On a side not do you know where i could perhaps pick up a copy of photoshop if you know what im saying?!

If you do pm me as i wouldnt want to get this thread/site into trouble over any dodgy stuff!

[quote user="kkr"]Hey all!

Hi Andy long time no see hows it going? Dont think ive spoken to you since before Superbowl so WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

On a side not do you know where i could perhaps pick up a copy of photoshop if you know what im saying?!

If you do pm me as i wouldnt want to get this thread/site into trouble over any dodgy stuff!
    [/quote]

Hey kkr. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! indeed! yeah, it's been a while since we we online at the same time! things are all good with me though. how about you? unfortunately, i don't know anywhere you can "get" a copy of photoshop.

Veteran

No worries mate.

Im good yeah, still on a high from the game, just unbelieveable. The game must play out over and over in my head nearly every second of every day! There isnt a moment that passes where im not revelling in the glory of being world champs, just awesome!

Where did you watch the game?

Alos if your bored of Madden i recommend COD3 a very cool game!