Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Nice sig andy!
    [/quote]

cheers JG. yours is quite good too!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Nice sig andy!
    [/quote]

cheers JG. yours is quite good too!
    [/quote]

Thanks to you! [<)]

Morning all. Man stuff just doesn't change over at TAGF.

[quote user="mjg407"]Morning all. Man stuff just doesn't change over at TAGF.[/quote]</P>

I haven't been yet today, let me guess- Trade Shockey, Get Ocho Cinqo and How do I get my Sig to work?</P>

Am I close?</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Morning all. Man stuff just doesn't change over at TAGF.[/quote]</P>

I haven't been yet today, let me guess- Trade Shockey, Get Ocho Cinqo and How do I get my Sig to work?</P>

Am I close?</P>

[/quote] please add</P>

Sign <U>insert free agen here</U> we need this guy</P>

We need to trade up in the draft to pick up <U>insert your favorite college player here</U></P>

Question: I watched the Bucs game again last night. Whimper did a pretty good job on that game. Is he ready to start full time and move Diehl back to guard? </P>

I just read this article "HERE"And I think the only thing I may agree with that this guy says is that Reggie Tobor has improved.....</P>

Ward will not be worth what he will demand and most likely we will be offered a tender for him. He's injury prone, and we have seen the emergence of a much better back in Bradshaw.</P>

RD provides some maturity to a backfield of relative youngsters....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Am I close?</P>

[/quote] please add</P>

Sign <U>insert free agen here</U> we need this guy</P>

We need to trade up in the draft to pick up <U>insert your favorite college player here</U></P>

Question: I watched the Bucs game again last night. Whimper did a pretty good job on that game. Is he ready to start full time and move Diehl back to guard? </P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll be interested to see what the boys do as far as LT. Diehl was a pleasant surprise and I wouldn't be so quick to move him back to guard until we know someone can fill his shoes. The only weakness I saw in him was against some speed rushers but the guy has only had one full year of starting at that position. It would be much easier to fill inother spots on the O-line than the LT position. I haven't seen enough of Whimper to give my opinion.</P>

It will also be interesting to see what they do in the linebacker/D.E. realm. I guess a lot has to do with whether or not we get another inside linebacker and if Stray retires. When those questions are answered, we can decide what to do with Kiwi. He still has a long way to go but showed a solid effort in his new position but you can't deny his raw talent as a down lineman.</P>

Yeah I do see us picking up a DE in the draft... maybe 3rd to 4th round. Right now for my D line, I'm pretty solid at DT with Robbins, Coefield, and Alford, with Davis and Wright on the lineup as solid guys, but if Stray retires we will have to look at moving Kiwi back to DE with Tuck on the inside ( I don't see Kiwi being good on the inside due his lack of size) and then the question is do Tobor or Mitchell even come back? </P>

I'm still baffled why we signed Tynes for a 5 year 7 mil deal, especially in light of Josh Brown being available.</P>

Uhm is it just me, but shouldn't congress be worried about other things besides steriods in baseball and spygate? Jezebus we're at war people, the economy is going in the dumps, who gives a **** if Clemens stuck some joy juice in his ***?

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah I do see us picking up a DE in the draft... maybe 3rd to 4th round. Right now for my D line, I'm pretty solid at DT with Robbins, Coefield, and Alford, with Davis and Wright on the lineup as solid guys, but if Stray retires we will have to look at moving Kiwi back to DE with Tuck on the inside ( I don't see Kiwi being good on the inside due his lack of size) and then the question is do Tobor or Mitchell even come back? </P>

I'm still baffled why we signed Tynes for a 5 year 7 mil deal, especially in light of Josh Brown being available.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Baffled is the word for me too. 5 years? - thats the part I really don't get. I have very little confidence in Tynes, even with his clincher in GB. After you miss a couple PAT's I lose faith in ya. I will admit he hit some clutch kicks this year. But like you said a bit back, we got rid of Feeley and retained this cat. I do have faith in the GM and coaches though and obviously they know much more than I.</P>