Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]I know this is not the forum but I feel adults can discuss differing views, it is how we all learn about others different than ourselves. I am very happy that McCain will be the Rep. candidate. I only wish he had a different stance in regard to abortion. I couldn't be happier that Romney dropped out. I also like that McCain is very human, a bit of a canon and part wise-***. Don't get me wrong, I'll be voting for Obama if he gets the nod but I'm very glad Huckebee and Romney are done.[/quote]</P>

So what will you do if Clinton gets the nod? [W] I disagree with the conservative views on abortion 100%.
    No kidding, when I went through SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape) we met one of the gents that was held prisoner in Hanoi with McCain. Made me respect the man all the more. McCain would intentionally get beaten, so they could not put him on TV and use him as political leverage against his father.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]I know this is not the forum but I feel adults can discuss differing views, it is how we all learn about others different than ourselves. I am very happy that McCain will be the Rep. candidate. I only wish he had a different stance in regard to abortion. I couldn't be happier that Romney dropped out. I also like that McCain is very human, a bit of a canon and part wise-***. Don't get me wrong, I'll be voting for Obama if he gets the nod but I'm very glad Huckebee and Romney are done.[/quote]</P>

So what will you do if Clinton gets the nod? [W] I disagree with the conservative views on abortion 100%.
    No kidding, when I went through SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape) we met one of the gents that was held prisoner in Hanoi with McCain. Made me respect the man all the more. McCain would intentionally get beaten, so they could not put him on TV and use him as political leverage against his father.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Newsweek has written a few articles on McCain recently, and know that I take the bias into account, and they paint him as a man of integrity. If Clinton gets the nod, I will def. think long and hard about the two options. And that would be the first time I do so, for I have always voted Democrat. I recently switched my registered affiliation to 'Independant'. Imho, this could be yet another ineresting/nasty election. Iam looking forward to who the VP picks are, but Obama first need to get the nod. Right now, my biggest beef with Hillary, and I have a few, is her associations and money acceptance from lobbying groups. I respect McCain for being a republican that wants campaign finance reform addressed.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]</P>

Newsweek has written a few articles on McCain recently, and know that I take the bias into account, and they paint him as a man of integrity. If Clinton gets the nod, I will def. think long and hard about the two options. And that would be the first time I do so, for I have always voted Democrat. I recently switched my registered affiliation to 'Independant'. Imho, this could be yet another ineresting/nasty election. Iam looking forward to who the VP picks are, but Obama first need to get the nod. Right now, my biggest beef with Hillary, and I have a few, is her associations and money acceptance from lobbying groups. I respect McCain for being a republican that wants campaign finance reform addressed.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Billary scares the crup out of me, because she has no integrity. She just panders to the audience she is currently dealing with. I am suprised that the RP will endorse McCain, because he does break with the party line on many levels. I also don't think the southern white democrat is ready to support a black president (The southern dems usually only support southern candidates (Bill, Al Gore, Carter) with JFK being the exception; which may lead the dem party to select Billary. </P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Uhm is it just me, but shouldn't congress be worried about other things besides steriods in baseball and spygate? Jezebus we're at war people, the economy is going in the dumps, who gives a **** if Clemens stuck some joy juice in his ***?[/quote]</p>

I couldn't agree more. Providence had a great thread yesterday about that. Well, you might not have liked his take on what Congress should be working on( he and Ilean the opposite way of you[]) but I could not agree more. Congressmen/women were missing a busy voting day yesterday to get their licks in during this circus.</p>[/quote]

Yesterday was just gross.....
    It was even grosser to see how it turned into Dems vs. Republicans......with the Republicans Pro-Clemens and the Dems Pro-McNamee...
    I think there was only one fool who just let em both have it.......
    God I hate politicians.......they all suck ***.....

On a lighter note:</P>

And here's to Adam Archuleta......</P>

Bears safety Adam Archuleta and girlfriend Jennifer Walcott are still working through the grief that began the day after Christmas, when Walcott's two chihuahuas were poisoned while under the care of Archuleta's mother.
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

“There were meatballs with green pellets sprinkled on them lying in the backyard near the dog bowls,” said the mother, Vange Archuleta. She said the dogs, Ace and Ren, were about 11 years old when they died after the tainted meatballs were thrown into her backyard... </P>

Chandler police detective David Ramer said officers pursued several leads in the case but couldn’t identify any suspects. He said the case is currently suspended.
    </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Several leads? Apparently Chandler, Arizona is a haven for Cold War operatives and Shakespearean villains. </P>

Off to get a filling redone.... Awesome.

Veteran

Obama supporters...YAY! McCain has his flaws but he is much better option IMO for Reps.

But you all know where my loyalities lie. Obama all the way every day!

MJG I wanted to steal your Karma signature. Is there anyway you can put a picture of Eli it or something hot. I love love love that picture you had.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Uhm is it just me, but shouldn't congress be worried about other things besides steriods in baseball and spygate? Jezebus we're at war people, the economy is going in the dumps, who gives a **** if Clemens stuck some joy juice in his ***?[/quote]</P>

I couldn't agree more. Providence had a great thread yesterday about that. Well, you might not have liked his take on what Congress should be working on( he and Ilean the opposite way of you[]) but I could not agree more. Congressmen/women were missing a busy voting day yesterday to get their licks in during this circus.</P>

[/quote]

Yesterday was just gross.....
    It was even grosser to see how it turned into Dems vs. Republicans......with the Republicans Pro-Clemens and the Dems Pro-McNamee...
    I think there was only one fool who just let em both have it.......
    God I hate politicians.......they all suck ***.....
    [/quote]</P>

I know I thought that was so weird, I had no idea it would turn Rep. vs Dem. I mean sack up and defend who you think is telling the truth. Puppets.</P>

All-Pro

When I think of John McCain...I think of the movie the "Deer Hunter"</P>

I am a canadian so I do not have a real say in this.</P>

My take. John McCain is too "Washington" and the ways of doing things the way they are currently being done.</P>

good lord...Florence Henderson is 75???