Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]yo yo yo!
    [/quote]yo yo yo your boat gently down the stream...lol[/quote]

Life is but a bogus dream....

MJ have you seen this guy Don Piper that's been making his way around Foxnews shows?

He has a book called 90 Minutes in Heaven. Supposedly he died for quite some time
    and came back to life...

There are questions about his story though....which is, the 90 minutes part.

Your brain is basically dead if it doesn't get oxygen for 2-4 minutes right?

This guy was in a body bag on the side of the road, that part is true, but I don't know about
    the 90 minutes part....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]MJ have you seen this guy Don Piper that's been making his way around Foxnews shows?

He has a book called 90 Minutes in Heaven. Supposedly he died for quite some time
    and came back to life...

This guy was in a body bag on the side of the road, that part is true, but I don't know about
    the 90 minutes part....
    [/quote]</P>

Having dealt with much death in the mountains, there is no way you can live with 90 minutes of no air to the brain. Maybe with drugs you could be kept alive in a comatose state, but with enough drugs you can give a hamburger patty a heartbeat!</P>

Nice AG, so what is your assessment on my personell evaluations?

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]MJ have you seen this guy Don Piper that's been making his way around Foxnews shows?

and came back to life...

the 90 minutes part....
    [/quote]</P>

Having dealt with much death in the mountains, there is no way you can live with 90 minutes of no air to the brain. Maybe with drugs you could be kept alive in a comatose state, but with enough drugs you can give a hamburger patty a heartbeat!</P>

[/quote]well if was in a state of extreme hypothermia, the brain will survive much longer without a heartbeat..... where's our expert medical opinion?</P>

</p>

Having dealt with much death in the mountains, there is no way you can live with 90 minutes of no air to the brain. Maybe with drugs you could be kept alive in a comatose state, but with enough drugs you can give a hamburger patty a heartbeat!</p>[/quote]

Neither of the shows asked that question. I am assuming that there are different "times" compared to life and death. So maybe he was in heaven for 90 mins but it was only 2-4 minutes on Earth??

[quote user="mjg407"]Nice AG, so what is your assessment on my personell evaluations?[/quote]

What/where are they??

I think we need to draft another CB, LB, DE, OT/G, and here are my thoughts on each position</P>

QB - Eli is durable, and the need to bring in a vet to push him is not really needed. We many look at some Undrafted FA like we do every year, but expect the hefty left to be around.</P>

RB - Bradshaw will be the starter, let me repeat, he will be the starter, our line is built around his running style, BJ has durability and vision issues. Next year Bradshaw, BJ, RD, ward will be picked up by another team for a 3rd or 4th pick</P>

FB - Hedge**** is here to stay. Finn will retire.</P>

WR - Solid for at least one more year. Plax and Toomer with Smith the hier apparant for Toomer. Tyree, Moss, and Jennings will compete for the 4th and 5th. Moss may be odd man out. I see Hixon returning as well and he has emerged as our return man.</P>

DT - Alford, Coefield - young, Robbins Solid, Wright and Davis- solid. Buh bye Willie Joe - Maybe a late pick or a target of opportunity.</P>

DE - Tuck and Osi, stray if he returns, Awasom will be cut, and Toefield will stay. If Stray retires, need to draft another, because you can never pick enough - I'm talking 2nd to 3rd round</P>

LBrs - Pierce, Kiwi will be starters, interesting to see if we resign Tobor and Mitchell, Wilkenson is entering his third year and is emergining, and DeOssie and Chase are solid. I see this being a day one pick.</P>

CB -Ross is great. RW/Madison are getting old and slow. I'm not sure on Webster. Dockery/Pope are solid guys to, I'm thinking day one pick.</P>

S - Do we resign Gibril? I dunno. But we have a young secondary (Dahl, Johnson R, and Butler). Maybe a day two pick if Gibril resigns, day one pick if we don't.</P>

OT - Diehl should move back to guard, because he does have trouble with the speed rushers. Seubert is getting older as well. Not sure if Whimpy or Koets are ready to start. Karreem is getting long in the tooth too, so we need a day one OT</P>

TE - Shockey, Boss, Matthews and sign a Undrafted FA to the practice squad.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

and came back to life...

the 90 minutes part....
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]well if was in a state of extreme hypothermia, the brain will survive much longer without a heartbeat..... where's our expert medical opinion?</P>

[/quote]</P>

True, but no way for 90 minutes, if that is indeed what he is claiming. I have been involved with many hypothermic patients, including death from hypothermia: avalanche victims spending three nights out in sub-zero temps. Also, if he was "extremely hypothermic" he was still alive, with enough oxygen perfusion to the brain.</P>

True, but no way for 90 minutes, if that is indeed what he is claiming. I have been involved with many hypothermic patients, including death from hypothermia: avalanche victims spending three nights out in sub-zero temps. Also, if he was "extremely hypothermic" he was still alive, with enough oxygen perfusion to the brain.</p>[/quote]

Yeah his book is on Amazon, I'm going to have to read through the reviews to see if anyone
    figures out the 90 mins part. I guess that is what I will be doing today!!!

Also, his story in Heaven doesn't sound like he was there for 90 mins either!!

What's bugging me is that in all the shows he's been on, not one person asked about the 90 mins part!!