Re: Asian giant for HC

Looks like you were on the money with Finn....

As for the GW $11 million, is it a good source? I heard that it was only speculation that
    he wanted that but that he really isn't asking that much.....

We'll see...

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just went to this awesome place in town that makes the BEST grilled chicken panini ever!!

It's kind of a yuppy place if you know what I mean but I don't care...anyways, I just completely
    downed it....and had a side of their homemade split pea soup....expensive as all hell for lunch
    but damn was it good!!
    [/quote]</p>

AG,</p>

You will love this line</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VjsomPd3ms</p>[/quote]

haha you had to wait to the very last second to hear the punchline!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Looks like you were on the money with Finn....

As for the GW $11 million, is it a good source? I heard that it was only speculation that

We'll see...
    [/quote]</P>

SS Gibril Wilson (UFA)</P>

If he Stays: If Gibril is obtained by Jerry Reese, it will definitely be good for team chemistry, but not so good for the teamís cap. Wilson is looking for a contract that gets him a guaranteed $11 million. While itís probably more than heís worth, itís direct effect will be to eliminate the option of selecting a below average safety in the draft out of need and overpaying for a free agent strong safety, as Gibril is probably the best on the market.</P>

No offense to our Staff member who loves GW, I just don't see him as an impact player. Last year when he and Butler were both out, Johnson and Dahl did okay. </P>

The Bills have released Underwood, I wonder if we bring him back in?

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Looks like you were on the money with Finn....

We'll see...
    [/quote]</p>

SS Gibril Wilson (UFA)</p>

If he Stays: If Gibril is obtained by Jerry Reese, it will definitely be good for team chemistry, but not so good for the teamís cap. Wilson is looking for a contract that gets him a guaranteed $11 million. While itís probably more than heís worth, itís direct effect will be to eliminate the option of selecting a below average safety in the draft out of need and overpaying for a free agent strong safety, as Gibril is probably the best on the market.</p>

No offense to our Staff member who loves GW, I just don't see him as an impact player. Last year when he and Butler were both out, Johnson and Dahl did okay. </p>[/quote]

Man, he's going to have to go to another team then. Reese isn't paying that. Not even close.

Also you have to remember that he has a ring now. Some would think that is why you pay him a lot,
    but in my opinion, that is the most dangerous time ever. He may not play as hard or just doesn't have
    the same determination.

He's definitely asking a lot because he knows the market out there for safeties isn't good.

The best example of this is Shockey and Boss. Many would have said that it would be impossible
    to win a SB with Boss and not Shockey...

I won't like it, but this team can move on without GW if need be...

[quote user="mjg407"]The Bills have released Underwood, I wonder if we bring him back in?[/quote]

Any particular reason why?

Is this the SI issue?</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Is this the SI issue?</p>

</p>[/quote]

I'd love to have those issues, I don't have that...let me take a picture of what I have..

So far I have spent over $300 on collecting SB 42 items....I am just about done...

This one

Yeah JG, the Tyree cover one is what I am looking for!! I am going to B&amp;N later today, hopefully I can find it. I went the other day and it wasn't there....

Here's the pic for MJ...the second one, I don't think you can get anywhere unless you're in the tri-state area.....