Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Okay, I just bought it...[/quote]</p>

Hey Bud- I just responded to you in that other thread with SI's customer service # to buy the issue for 7 and change. That idiot on EBay is looking to make some money on some dumb cats. $20 + $6 for shipping. You can buy four issues at SI for that.</p>[/quote]

Yeah seriously! I could have picked one up for you and just mail it to you for $7!!!!

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Now that's hot, I can't wait for that to come out....I hope I can order it without being an SI member....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Now that's hot, I can't wait for that to come out....I hope I can order it without being an SI member....
    [/quote]</P>

You can, but if they find out you have been using a phrase that was trademarked by paris hilton, they might not sell it to you![]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

You can, but if they find out you have been using a phrase that was trademarked by paris hilton, they might not sell it to you![]</p>[/quote]

I know, I felt icky saying it like that but damn her for using that phrase....it belongs to the world, not her!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

</P>[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah I would order all three, I couldn't give a poop about thier magazine

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah I would order all three, I couldn't give a poop about thier magazine[/quote]

I already ordered the DVD through NFLshop.com. The football, eh, looks nice but I really don't have
    a Giants shrine that I could really put that up in...but that book looks really good...

I hope they change the cover though, look at Eli's left hand, it looks funny....

There's another set of DVD's coming out soon that will have more, I will get that as well, but then
    I am DONE!!! I don't care what else comes out....

I hope the giants can repeat next year. i should be over there about this time next year and i could get all of the cool stuff!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah I would order all three, I couldn't give a poop about thier magazine[/quote]

I already ordered the DVD through NFLshop.com. The football, eh, looks nice but I really don't have
    a Giants shrine that I could really put that up in...but that book looks really good...

I hope they change the cover though, look at Eli's left hand, it looks funny....

There's another set of DVD's coming out soon that will have more, I will get that as well, but then
    I am DONE!!! I don't care what else comes out....
    [/quote]LOL on eli's hand.....

[quote user="mjg407"]LOL on eli's hand.....[/quote]

Seriously, the Giants win the SB, the book is a one time thing, and they can't possibly find
    ANY other image? Nothing at all in the entire Superbowl event is better than that picture
    they show now???