Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Does anyone know when the SI Book for the Giants will be available for ordering?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Now that's hot, I can't wait for that to come out....I hope I can order it without being an SI member....
    [/quote]

Me too! I was JUST saying to someone that I wasn't going to order SI just for those things. But do they put them out for ordering only purposes.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I hope the giants can repeat next year. i should be over there about this time next year and i could get all of the cool stuff!
    [/quote]</P>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I hope the giants can repeat next year. i should be over there about this time next year and i could get all of the cool stuff!
    [/quote]</p>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</p>[/quote]

that's cool Crush. i appreciate your help with this matter loads!

You gotta love people.... Class action Lawsuit agains Billy Boy LINK

I've heard of face painting... but..</P>

</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No danger bud, we GIANTS fans gotta stick together. Plus in my past life, I used to do a ton of mountain biking (a lot of dirt biking too) and now I am vicariously living through you!</P>

ESPN Pulled down the Berman videos... however you can still catch them:</P>

Here:</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Andy, I am waiting to hear back from the shipping companies I emailed today about the total cost of me shipping stuff to ya. We'll get it worked out.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

No danger bud, we GIANTS fans gotta stick together. Plus in my past life, I used to do a ton of mountain biking (a lot of dirt biking too) and now I am vicariously living through you!</p>[/quote]

wow, nobody has ever lived through me before! aside from football(which i never got the chance to play over here) mountain biking is the greatest sport there is. when i get the pics from my mate, i'll post some awesome shots we got yesterday!

AG and other Mods,</P>

I have a proposal. Since every moron and idiot that gets on this MB has to post a thread on "Let's sign ______ (insert FA name that just got released)" . Can you make another section just for FA like you did for the Draft?</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

No danger bud, we GIANTS fans gotta stick together. Plus in my past life, I used to do a ton of mountain biking (a lot of dirt biking too) and now I am vicariously living through you!</P>

[/quote]

wow, nobody has ever lived through me before! aside from football(which i never got the chance to play over here) mountain biking is the greatest sport there is. when i get the pics from my mate, i'll post some awesome shots we got yesterday!
    [/quote]</P>

Cool, I'm looking forward to them. I still have my Trek 8000 hardtail, but the only action she gets now is through the city streets of Boston!</P>