Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Cool, I'm looking forward to them. I still have my Trek 8000 hardtail, but the only action she gets now is through the city streets of Boston!</p>[/quote]

that's better than not using her at all! i got a Devinci kicker with all the sweet parts.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Cool, I'm looking forward to them. I still have my Trek 8000 hardtail, but the only action she gets now is through the city streets of Boston!</P>

[/quote]

that's better than not using her at all! i got a Devinci kicker with all the sweet parts.

[/quote]</P>

Very Nice, way to keep it real with the hard tail! I'm actually thinking of getting a road bike this spring, for some suburban/country rides. It's a pain in the can to get to good mountain biking around here- at least an hours drive away, when i used to ride out my driveway. Do you use Shimano components?</P>

Gotta run to pick up the misses and log some time in the gym. I'll get at ya with the shipping details as soon as they get back to me. Have a good one bud.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Very Nice, way to keep it real with the hard tail! I'm actually thinking of getting a road bike this spring, for some suburban/country rides. It's a pain in the can to get to good mountain biking around here- at least an hours drive away, when i used to ride out my driveway. Do you use Shimano components?</p>

Gotta run to pick up the misses and log some time in the gym. I'll get at ya with the shipping details as soon as they get back to me. Have a good one bud.</p>[/quote]

my nearest dedicated riding spot is over 2 hours away by road, but being in the countryside at home, i can pretty much go anywhere. and yeah, i try to use shimano gears and cranks. they are solid and very cheap considering how good they are!

well, have fun at the gym. see ya!

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG and other Mods,</p>

I have a proposal. Since every moron and idiot that gets on this MB has to post a thread on "Let's sign ______ (insert FA name that just got released)" . Can you make another section just for FA like you did for the Draft?</p>[/quote]

I know, it's sad. Anytime ANY player gets cut/release, someone has to make a post about
    that player coming here...

If only we were allowed a 10,000 man roster.....that would work!!! [:@]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I know, it's sad. Anytime ANY player gets cut/release, someone has to make a post about

[/quote]Yeah and no cap...lol Too many Madden players</P>

SO speaking of roster, I'm looking at our roster.. Diehl is listed as a Guard [:O] and the roster is very up to date (no Finn, no Awasom)</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

AG and other Mods,</p>

I have a proposal. Since every moron and idiot that gets on this MB has to post a thread on "Let's sign ______ (insert FA name that just got released)" . Can you make another section just for FA like you did for the Draft?</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

and on that note let's sign..... kidding, kidding. yeah, it's really annoying to see all those posts. for a start, we just won the superbowl, so effectively, we don't need to sign any players other than our own out of contract guys because we are the best team out there! and secondly, the players they usualy claim we should sighn, are at positions that are already strong on the team. why sign Chad when we already have a really good recieving corps? agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]Yeah and no cap...lol Too many Madden players</p>

SO speaking of roster, I'm looking at our roster.. Diehl is listed as a Guard [:O] and the roster is very up to date (no Finn, no Awasom)</p>[/quote]

interesting!! maybe they have whimper in as the projected starter.

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]Yeah and no cap...lol Too many Madden players</p>

SO speaking of roster, I'm looking at our roster.. Diehl is listed as a Guard [:O] and the roster is very up to date (no Finn, no Awasom)</p>[/quote]

OHHH!! You are onto something!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]
    and on that note let's sign..... kidding, kidding. yeah, it's really annoying to see all those posts. for a start, we just won the superbowl, so effectively, we don't need to sign any players other than our own out of contract guys because we are the best team out there! and secondly, the players they usualy claim we should sighn, are at positions that are already strong on the team. why sign Chad when we already have a really good recieving corps? agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
    [/quote]

Just a lot of kids that really don't know what they are posting.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]
    [/quote]

Just a lot of kids that really don't know what they are posting.....
    [/quote]

i suppose. those darn video games!