Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok so I'm watching America's Game w/the 2003 New England Patriots and I picked up something so incriminating and it came straight from their mouths themselves. Before the AFC Champsionship game where they played the Colts they had Damon Huard come in and play Peyton Manning. Now what they did leaned on the "knowledge" of one of their coaches who just so happened to know all of Mannings motions and signals and trained Damon so well that they said it was just like having Peyton on their team. The defense said b/c of those practices and that information they knew exactly what Peyton was going to do b/c his exact signaling had been studied and rehersed all week prior to the game. Now I know all teams know various things but given the situation and how well they knew what Peyton was going to do, it just shows to more evidence of the Pats and their shaky methods of success. Just how is it that a random coach happens to have Manning down pack so well that they were able to teach it to Damon Huard?[/quote]</P>

On Sirius Tim Hassleback was saying that on the Redskins he would do the same thing. That doesn't really show anything, all teams do this, the only difference is that it is illegal to tape it. Look at AP, he listens to what the QB is audibling and adjusts the D. So I don't see this as anything more incriminating with the exception of the fact that the rules say you can't film the other teams playcalling....</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok so I'm watching America's Game w/the 2003 New England Patriots and I picked up something so incriminating and it came straight from their mouths themselves. Before the AFC Champsionship game where they played the Colts they had Damon Huard come in and play Peyton Manning. Now what they did leaned on the "knowledge" of one of their coaches who just so happened to know all of Mannings motions and signals and trained Damon so well that they said it was just like having Peyton on their team. The defense said b/c of those practices and that information they knew exactly what Peyton was going to do b/c his exact signaling had been studied and rehersed all week prior to the game. Now I know all teams know various things but given the situation and how well they knew what Peyton was going to do, it just shows to more evidence of the Pats and their shaky methods of success. Just how is it that a random coach happens to have Manning down pack so well that they were able to teach it to Damon Huard?[/quote]</P>

On Sirius Tim Hassleback was saying that on the Redskins he would do the same thing. That doesn't really show anything, all teams do this, the only difference is that it is illegal to tape it. Look at AP, he listens to what the QB is audibling and adjusts the D. So I don't see this as anything more incriminating with the exception of the fact that the rules say you can't film the other teams playcalling....</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I understand what you're saying but they've admitted to taping since 2000 soI thought that was some pretty incriminating stuff. I know there is some sort of practice of "cheating" in the NFL, Goddell admits to it in some way, but to remember signals and exact movements of a player is hardly an easy thing to master. And considering the team in question I just found very ironic. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Good morning ya'll....

Having coffee with my SB 42 Giants mug for the first time!!

It's black mug, it says SB Champions with the NY logo in the middle along with XLII......

<FONT color=#ff1493>Anyways, looks like I will have to get a life on Sunday's now.....</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Same here! Boo...</P>

OK...so while spending 6+ hours watching the Daytona 500...I got bored...decide to play around with photoshop....and made this sig.....
    Andy or AG...opinions please......be kind...it's my first time! [:P]

can I offer an opinion?</P>

</P>

I think it is AWESOME! []</P>

can I offer an opinion?</P>

</P>

I think it is AWESOME! []</P>

[quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]

can I offer an opinion?</p>

</p>

I think it is AWESOME! []</p>[/quote]

LOL! Thanks stnaig_kroy_wen!

I need to now try and make an I love Tuckie Poo sig.........[&lt;)]

have you been kepping track of Joshie Poo, where is he now? FA?

[quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]have you been kepping track of Joshie Poo, where is he now? FA?[/quote]

Joshie Poo!!!!!!![]

Right now he is trying to get picked up by another team...
    It was funny....this girl who knows him sent me a pm asking me a question about an old Joshie Poo thread! [:$]

Lets hope he doesnt get picked up byone of our next years opponents, I would really feel bad for you if hes kickin FGs against us next season. </P>