Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]

</p>

no I'm not a member. VP you say? I wouldnt mind taking it, the way I look at it is its probably the only VP position I'll ever get in my life, gotta grab these opportunities ya know? [:P]</p>[/quote]

ohhh, looks like you are treasurer now!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Um.....excuse me???? What is going on here.......
    Last time I checked....the position is for life....meaning....you can't offer it to anyone........

But...since Joshie Poo is not with the team.....the Joshie Poo fan club has turned into the Tuckie Poo fan club! You still have a job to do! [:P]

stnaig_kroy_wen......you will be the treasurer! Have fun!
    [/quote]

Ohhh don't mind me, I forgot this was a public forum.... [:O]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, What do you think about slapping the franchise tag on Gibril? There really aren't any good FA safety's this year, and I'm not sure how the draft will pan out, and I don't know if giving GW a big long contract is a smart investment? Thoughts.. and I know that we routinely don't Franchise players[/quote]

Hmm....it may be a good idea to keep him here. What I don't want to do is give him a long term contract...there's something about Reese that I trust. The guy knows what he's "seeing" in the players.

The fact that he right away went out and said we can't get complacent, he's basically saying that he is concerned that this young team may be satisfied with this one SB ring. And if that happens, we basically have a useless team for the next 3-4 years until we get players that are more hungry...

I trust Reese will make the right decision with GW..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Last time I checked....the position is for life....meaning....you can't offer it to anyone........

But...since Joshie Poo is not with the team.....the Joshie Poo fan club has turned into the Tuckie Poo fan club! You still have a job to do! [:P]

[/quote]

Ohhh don't mind me, I forgot this was a public forum.... [:O]
    [/quote]

I forgive you! []

Whoa [:O] I guess the freckled freak needed some attention.... Liho as Marylin Monroe...link

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="stnaig_kroy_wen"]

haha, I've called him that myself, more then once too haha</P>

[/quote]

Yeah it's sad isn't it? Has she made you a director or any other position in the Joshie Poo fan club?

I have been unvoluntarily chosen as VP, if you'd like, I can offer you my position for free...

There are no catches...err....depends on what your description of catch is!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sweet!</P>

</P>

</P>

waitwhat exactly am I treasuring? []</P>

Veteran

Um...is that a picture of Tiki in that avatar?

Anyway...what's up folks!

hey folks, just stopping by really quickly. JG, that's a pretty good sig for a first try! amazing what nascar can do huh? anyway, i'm heading off to bed for a really early night. my new enjoyment of WWE wrestling (don't ask, i don't know why!) meant i stayed up till 4am last night! aaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

All-Pro

This article explains NASCAR.</P>

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/0...usa_looping_dc</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

This article explains NASCAR.</P>

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/0...usa_looping_dc</P>

[/quote]</P>

Must kinda suck to live in those types of towns[]</P>