Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

What did you have before going to bed with those kind of dreams?? LOL</p>[/quote]

Hmmm. I had salmon!!!

[quote user="frutepye"]

Nothing on Britney Spears? I'm shocked.</P>

Seriously, haven't been on this thread in a while. School and work are a pain in the ***. Get to work 8am to 10 pm with a 4 hour break for my lab tomorrow. Happy trails!</P>

[/quote]I did make a post yesterday on Rid Lo.</P>

Dating for NASCAR FANS?</P>

Good news, NASCAR fans. Are you tired of women in the infield who get drunk and eagerly show their breasts, but won't consent to a quiet romantic moment at the track? Meet Me at the Races, the "first singles website devoted to motor sports lovers," has launched to unite those race fans wandering the grandstand with full hearts and empty 22 oz Bud Lights. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Singles who thrill to the sounds of big engines and the sight of racing cars can log on to www.meetmeattheraces.com, the first dating website dedicated to racing and romance just in time for the February start of the NASCAR racing season. </P>

Racing enthusiasts who want to meet like-minded singles may be surprised to learn that throughout the nation, on weekend days and nights, stadiums are packed with eligible fans many of them single cheering on their favorite auto racing heroes.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, now just stop right there. Are you telling me that the scores of goateed drunks in sleeveless shirts stumbling around at auto races are SINGLE? Ladies, calm down! Form a line. There's plenty to go 'round. </P>

Wow, this sucks....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQEKgm1yi4M</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up y'all!!! I had another lucid dream about our GMEN...here goes...

Giants were playing the Pats rematch SB 43. The Giants kicked a FG to make it 52.1, Pats 51.

Yes, the score was actually 52.1....

Anyways, I was QB #2 and instead of talking about plays Eli was asking me questions about nicknames
    and what people call him on the internet...

We were sitting at a picnic table, and I said, "Let's make up a play right now, something the Pats never have seen.."

But Eli said it wasn't a good idea because we never practiced it and every play counts....

So I was thinking, how did the Pats score 51 points? What happened to our defense from SB 42!!!

Also this was funny, the first half of the game, the QB for the Pats was Kerry Collins!!! Then in the second half it was Tom Brady....

Also again, the commentator had a total love fest for the Pats, it was almost comedic....there was a false start by the Pats, and the commentator was having a meltdown on TV because he was rooting for the Pats...

[/quote]

Wow.

That has my dream beat.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up y'all!!! I had another lucid dream about our GMEN...here goes...

Giants were playing the Pats rematch SB 43. The Giants kicked a FG to make it 52.1, Pats 51.

Anyways, I was QB #2 and instead of talking about plays Eli was asking me questions about nicknames

We were sitting at a picnic table, and I said, "Let's make up a play right now, something the Pats never have seen.."

But Eli said it wasn't a good idea because we never practiced it and every play counts....

So I was thinking, how did the Pats score 51 points? What happened to our defense from SB 42!!!

Also this was funny, the first half of the game, the QB for the Pats was Kerry Collins!!! Then in the second half it was Tom Brady....

Also again, the commentator had a total love fest for the Pats, it was almost comedic....there was a false start by the Pats, and the commentator was having a meltdown on TV because he was rooting for the Pats...

[/quote]

Wow.

That has my dream beat.

Hey Chopper, is that a photoshop or did they actually put a Giants flag on the plane?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

wow...........</P>

</P>

lmao, Why cant I have dreams like that! </P>

double post</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hey Chopper, is that a photoshop or did they actually put a Giants flag on the plane?
    [/quote]

That was the Giants team plane as it came into Arizona.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hey Chopper, is that a photoshop or did they actually put a Giants flag on the plane?
    [/quote]

That was the Giants team plane as it came into Arizona.