Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So here are all the picture I have made so far...

I wanna figure out how to make something like this...where it changes every second....

Maybe that'll be tomorrow's activity....[:P]
    [/quote]

Wow. Those are really good. I especially like the Pillsbury Dough Boy/J-Load one.

[quote user="Pageiommi"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]hhhmmm...

<H1><FONT size=2>Giants seek DeAngelo Hall as top cornerback</FONT></H1>
    [/quote]

I still want a top notch FS with that first pick, but if that deal goes through, you can't complain about our CB situation. A true shut down CB in Hall and a future star in Ross. Not to mention Webster/Madison/Dockery as backups/dime/nickel possibilities.
    [/quote]I'd be suprised to see us pick up hall. He's going to demand a lot of $$$$ and he's got a bit of a tude problem.

Don't flame me for this, but what about signing Flozel Adams for a year or two to shore up LT while Whimper and Koets continue to develop? Thoughts.

Let it snow let it snow let it snow....

Damn JG, you were really churning out those SIG's!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]Don't flame me for this, but what about signing Flozel Adams for a year or two to shore up LT while Whimper and Koets continue to develop? Thoughts.[/quote]

I'd like to find out how Whimper is developing. Our rookies this year played STELLAR.

How much longer do we want to see if Whimper is good? If he's not, I don't want to sit on him and hope he gets better....Adams would definitely shore up the LT side of things, that guy is HUGE!

[quote user="mjg407"]Don't flame me for this, but what about signing Flozel Adams for a year or two to shore up LT while Whimper and Koets continue to develop? Thoughts.[/quote]</P>

I would love to get Hall, in exchangefor our first round pick. Personally, although a proven LT like Adams would be nice, we won the big dance with our current LT and it was only his first year at the position. I would like to see us address some other areas before getting too concerned with Left Tackle. I am very concerned with safety and wonder how our linebacker scenario will play out. I have a feeling that Wilson will not be a Giant next year.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Let it snow let it snow let it snow....

[/quote]</P>

Hey AG- is it nasty yet down there? It just started snowing an hour ago here.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Pageiommi"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]hhhmmm...

<h1><font size="2">Giants seek DeAngelo Hall as top cornerback</font></h1>
    [/quote]

I still want a top notch FS with that first pick, but if that deal goes through, you can't complain about our CB situation. A true shut down CB in Hall and a future star in Ross. Not to mention Webster/Madison/Dockery as backups/dime/nickel possibilities.
    [/quote]I'd be suprised to see us pick up hall. He's going to demand a lot of $$$$ and he's got a bit of a tude problem.[/quote]

Wow this came out of nowhere! He is definitley a top flight CB with a little attitude. BUT, you also have to remember he's been on the Falcons!!! Imagine Shockey being with the Falcons? He would have major attitude!!

Randy Moss went to the Pats a completely different man, I beleive Hall wouldn't fuss about anything
    if he came here because the team JUST won the SB and he has to respect everything about the Giants.

He's also very good at shutting down Owens so that right there makes him a threat to Dallas...

I just can't even imagine how much better our D would be with Hall...wow!!!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Hey AG- is it nasty yet down there? It just started snowing an hour ago here.</p>[/quote]

I'm working from home today but yeah it's pretty bad. At least that's how it looks outside my window!

The snow is coming down fast as if it is raining. And it's sticking....then later today we get sleet!!!

[/quote]

That is what happens when one is home sick all week...........
    I went sig crazy...........

Wow...there is actually a lot of snow outside.........oy