Re: Asian giant for HC

We got another wind storm headed this way. Last one knocked power out for over a day to a week. [st]</P>

I do think LT is an issue. Whimper was a project player, he at one time was a TE. I thought it read two first round picks, this year and next years... .I dunno if Hall is worth that. We will need to see, and how long is his contract good for? Diehl did okay, but he did have trouble with some speed rushers, and we were struggling to run the ball in the playoffs. Seubert remember lost his starting LG job to Diehl.....[]</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Let it snow let it snow let it snow....

Damn JG, you were really churning out those SIG's!!!
    [/quote]

That is what happens when one is home sick all week...........
    I went sig crazy...........

Wow...there is actually a lot of snow outside.........oy
    [/quote]

Good job, you pick it up quick....are you using photoshop?

Are you at work or at home?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Let it snow let it snow let it snow....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup.....Photoshop CS3 or something like that....lol
    I am still home sick with this flu!

[quote user="mjg407"]

We got another wind storm headed this way. Last one knocked power out for over a day to a week. [st]</P>

I do think LT is an issue. Whimper was a project player, he at one time was a TE. I thought it read two first round picks, this year and next years... .I dunno if Hall is worth that. We will need to see, and how long is his contract good for? Diehl did okay, but he did have trouble with some speed rushers, and we were struggling to run the ball in the playoffs. Seubert remember lost his starting LG job to Diehl.....[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on our LT situation. And from what I read on the Hall link, We would have only given up two first rounds for either Trufant or Asomugha, both who have since been franchised. I think the article only states this years first round for Hall, which for me is a no brainer. I am now going to look around for more info on that possibilty. Finally, I have the utmost faith in Reese to do whats right for all our positions. Admittedly (sp?) I was def, questioning his release of Petitgout last year with no "visible" plan for LT besides the Diehl switch. JR is the man!</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Let it snow let it snow let it snow....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup.....Photoshop CS3 or something like that....lol
    I am still home sick with this flu!
    [/quote]</P>

I hope you feel better soon JG. I hate being sick. I haven't beensick inquite a few years (knock on wood- my head!) but whenever I am sick for a while, I feel like I will never get better. You still seem to be in decent spirits. Feel better bud.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on our LT situation. And from what I read on the Hall link, We would have only given up two first rounds for either Trufant or Asomugha, both who have since been franchised. I think the article only states this years first round for Hall, which for me is a no brainer. I am now going to look around for more info on that possibilty. Finally, I have the utmost faith in Reese to do whats right for all our positions. Admittedly (sp?) I was def, questioning his release of Petitgout last year with no "visible" plan for LT besides the Diehl switch. JR is the man!</P>[/quote]I think you misunderstood what I was saying. LT can use improvement and moving Diehl back inside will give us a great inside power rush game which BJ excels at. Bringing in a bruiser LT like Flozel will allow us to Maul lines with Matthews, Shockey, Hedge**** and BJ. That is all. Gotta run to work cya.

[/quote]</P>

Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on our LT situation. And from what I read on the Hall link, We would have only given up two first rounds for either Trufant or Asomugha, both who have since been franchised. I think the article only states this years first round for Hall, which for me is a no brainer. I am now going to look around for more info on that possibilty. Finally, I have the utmost faith in Reese to do whats right for all our positions. Admittedly (sp?) I was def, questioning his release of Petitgout last year with no "visible" plan for LT besides the Diehl switch. JR is the man!</P>[/quote]I think you misunderstood what I was saying. LT can use improvement and moving Diehl back inside will give us a great inside power rush game which BJ excels at. Bringing in a bruiser LT like Flozel will allow us to Maul lines with Matthews, Shockey, Hedge**** and BJ. That is all. Gotta run to work cya.

[/quote]</P>

Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on our LT situation. And from what I read on the Hall link, We would have only given up two first rounds for either Trufant or Asomugha, both who have since been franchised. I think the article only states this years first round for Hall, which for me is a no brainer. I am now going to look around for more info on that possibilty. Finally, I have the utmost faith in Reese to do whats right for all our positions. Admittedly (sp?) I was def, questioning his release of Petitgout last year with no "visible" plan for LT besides the Diehl switch. JR is the man!</P>[/quote]I think you misunderstood what I was saying. LT can use improvement and moving Diehl back inside will give us a great inside power rush game which BJ excels at. Bringing in a bruiser LT like Flozel will allow us to Maul lines with Matthews, Shockey, Hedge**** and BJ. That is all. Gotta run to work cya. an d JR is the

[/quote]</P>

Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on our LT situation. And from what I read on the Hall link, We would have only given up two first rounds for either Trufant or Asomugha, both who have since been franchised. I think the article only states this years first round for Hall, which for me is a no brainer. I am now going to look around for more info on that possibilty. Finally, I have the utmost faith in Reese to do whats right for all our positions. Admittedly (sp?) I was def, questioning his release of Petitgout last year with no "visible" plan for LT besides the Diehl switch. JR is the man!</P>[/quote]I think you misunderstood what I was saying. LT can use improvement and moving Diehl back inside will give us a great inside power rush game which BJ excels at. Bringing in a bruiser LT like Flozel will allow us to Maul lines with Matthews, Shockey, Hedge**** and BJ. That is all. Gotta run to work cya. an d JR is the man

[quote user="mjg407"]

We got another wind storm headed this way. Last one knocked power out for over a day to a week. [st]</p>

I do think LT is an issue. Whimper was a project player, he at one time was a TE. I thought it read two first round picks, this year and next years... .I dunno if Hall is worth that. We will need to see, and how long is his contract good for? Diehl did okay, but he did have trouble with some speed rushers, and we were struggling to run the ball in the playoffs. Seubert remember lost his starting LG job to Diehl.....[]</p>[/quote]

You need to set yourself up with a backup generator of some sort!! I know whenever I buy my farm land I will get a backup generator....

If Eli isn't comfortable with his backside, he is not going to play well next season. LT needs to be addressed. Diehl should not play LT....

Perhaps Whimper just isn't talented? Or LT isn't his natural position? Look at how productive the rookies have played for us...Whimper could be another William Joseph, Sinorice Moss or Tim Carter..

At 24, we should get Hall for a good 5-7 years.....Ronde is still playing OK at 32-33?

So we can keep Hall till around 29-30...then release...