Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

We got another wind storm headed this way. Last one knocked power out for over a day to a week. [st]</P>

I do think LT is an issue. Whimper was a project player, he at one time was a TE. I thought it read two first round picks, this year and next years... .I dunno if Hall is worth that. We will need to see, and how long is his contract good for? Diehl did okay, but he did have trouble with some speed rushers, and we were struggling to run the ball in the playoffs. Seubert remember lost his starting LG job to Diehl.....[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well, I'll agree to disagree with you on our LT situation. And from what I read on the Hall link, We would have only given up two first rounds for either Trufant or Asomugha, both who have since been franchised. I think the article only states this years first round for Hall, which for me is a no brainer. I am now going to look around for more info on that possibilty. Finally, I have the utmost faith in Reese to do whats right for all our positions. Admittedly (sp?) I was def, questioning his release of Petitgout last year with no "visible" plan for LT besides the Diehl switch. JR is the man!</P>

[/quote]I think you misunderstood what I was saying. LT can use improvement and moving Diehl back inside will give us a great inside power rush game which BJ excels at. Bringing in a bruiser LT like Flozel will allow us to Maul lines with Matthews, Shockey, Hedge**** and BJ. That is all. Gotta run to work cya.[/quote]</P>

Quapruple post- Jeez you don't have to yell at me..........j/k[]</P>

No I totally understand what you are saying about beefing up the middle of the line for the sake of the run and I agree with you there, but my concern is with our secondary foremost and once those issues are addressed I think we can tinker with things that can be tweaked for the better. Our secondary needs more than a tweak. Again, ALL HAIL JERRY REESE!</P>

Why this concern over DD at LT? The dude did a pretty fine job this year.....
    Was he perfect.....no...but he was pretty damn good and it was his first year at the position...right?
    He could possibly....I dunno....be even better next year....and he was playing most of the season with torn ligaments in his little thumb....

I dunno.....I just think we have other areas that are a bit more important that need to be taken care of......and it would be nice to have some stability with the O-Line rather that shuffling people around.....

But we don't make the decisions....Jerry does....so we will see....

Wow.....she's a Giant in those heels........

<font size="2"><b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">Tom, Wake Up Your Robot! </h1> [/b]</font>
    <div class="content"><div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div></div>

All-Pro

Is Tom Cruise ever short?</P>

Also, how much Botox is keeping his face together.</P>

Katie...return to Dawson's Creek...</P>

Oy vey......
    DeAngelo Hall mania has taken over the boards......

hey all, how's things?

all this talk of hall has gotten me thinking. what happened to having the 32nd overall selection in the draft????????????? did i miss something that made it the 31st???? what happened that i missed? please help! don't tell me i was dreaming that we beat the pats!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]all this talk of hall has gotten me thinking. what happened to having the 32nd overall selection in the draft????????????? did i miss something that made it the 31st???? what happened that i missed? please help! don't tell me i was dreaming that we beat the pats!
    [/quote]</P>

I think ( and I could be wrong, I am a lot) it's because the patriots lost their first round pick for CHEATING. They have a higher first round pick, they got from a trade, that they still get to use. I think that's why.</P>

FYI- I pm'd ya again</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]all this talk of hall has gotten me thinking. what happened to having the 32nd overall selection in the draft????????????? did i miss something that made it the 31st???? what happened that i missed? please help! don't tell me i was dreaming that we beat the pats!
    [/quote]</p>

I think ( and I could be wrong, I am a lot) it's because the patriots lost their first round pick for CHEATING. They have a higher first round pick, they got from a trade, that they still get to use. I think that's why.</p>

FYI- I pm'd ya again</p>[/quote]

i forgot about the loss of pick cheating scum thing. ( very hard to do considering it's all there has been on nfl.com since the SB!)

i pm'd ya back.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow.....she's a Giant in those heels........

<font size="2"><b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">Tom, Wake Up Your Robot! </h1> [/b]</font>
    <div class="content"><div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div></div>
    [/quote]

Haha. She would look a lot better if her dress werent so unbelievablly ugly.