Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Time to buy TurboTax and start my taxes.....

[:$]
    [/quote]

Ugh, good luck with that.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Time to buy TurboTax and start my taxes.....

[/quote]ouch, I use a CPA.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Time to buy TurboTax and start my taxes.....

[/quote]ouch, I use a CPA.[/quote]

I think yours is more complex than mine......

Is anyone even remotely interested in the AFL?

I know I'm not.....

AFL???</P>

Hey check out Steve DeOssie and his son in this video.... great stuff.</P>

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80689f2d</P>

<P align=left><FONT face=Georgia color=#b40707 size=3>POSTED 8:04 a.m. EST, February 26, 2008</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>MOSS TO DALLAS?</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>We've mused from time to time about the possibility of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones correcting one of the biggest mistakes he ever made. Ten years ago, Jones was leaning toward selecting receiver Randy Moss with the eighth overall pick in the draft. </FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>In the end, Jones passed.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Later that year, Moss caught three passes for three touchdowns in a Minnesota win over the Cowboys on Thanksgiving.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>So with Moss destined to hit the open market on Friday, could Jones' recent vow to put "wow" in the offense result in a decision to add Moss?</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Think about it. Who in the heck would the defenses double-team? Focus on T.O., and Moss is wide open. Focus on Moss, and Owens runs free. Focus on both, and Jason Witten makes a helmetless rumble to the end zone.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>John Czarnecki of FOXSports.com writes that the Patriots and Moss aren't close to a new deal, and that the Pats believe that Moss will give them a chance to match any offer that he receives on the open market.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Most intriguingly, the Czar acknowledges the existence of a rumor that the Cowboys will make a play for Moss.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Still, if there's concern about T.O. and Javon Walker not being able to co-exist, the entire NFL should get its popcorn ready to watch Owens explode when Moss rolls into town with the kind of contract Owens would love to have. Instantly, Owens would be politicking for a dollar-for-dollar match of Randy's deal, and it would only go downhill from there.</FONT></P>
    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>So, obviously, we're secretly hoping that the Cowboys sign Moss.</FONT></P>

WooHoo...
    Got my Giants DVD from F.Y.E for 19.99! Can't wait to watch it later tonight!

What is this Blu-ray disc player stuff?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23353511/

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What is this Blu-ray disc player stuff?

[/quote]

hey JG, blue ray is the latest format for watching HD movies on. similar to DVD, but with far higher storage capabilities for storing high def movies on. it's what the playstation 3 uses. there was a small competition for a while, between it and microsofts HD DVD player, but it seems that blue ray has won already.

the x box 360 is still the best in my opinion though!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What is this Blu-ray disc player stuff?

[/quote]

hey JG, blue ray is the latest format for watching HD movies on. similar to DVD, but with far higher storage capabilities for storing high def movies on. it's what the playstation 3 uses. there was a small competition for a while, between it and microsofts HD DVD player, but it seems that blue ray has won already.

the x box 360 is still the best in my opinion though!
    [/quote]

Ooohhh I see. So these blu ray dvd discs are better....