Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"]Hello dudes, was my birthday today wooooooo!!!! I am 23!

How is everybody?
    [/quote]</P>

Right on KKR! A happy belated birthday. Hope you had a good one!</P>

Happy birthday kkr!

OMG...AG...guess what....Joshie Poo knows about the fan club we had for him! I know you must be excited. [:P]

Veteran

Hello all, cheers for the birthday wishes, was a good'un!

That is amusing that he knows about the fan club JG, how did you find that out!?

[quote user="kkr"]Hello all, cheers for the birthday wishes, was a good'un!

That is amusing that he knows about the fan club JG, how did you find that out!?
    [/quote]

LOL...this girl that is friends with him pm'd me asking about him....
    I told her all about the fan club....and then she told him. He said he appreciated it. [:$]

Now I just need Tuckie Poo to find out about his fan club.........[:P]

Glad you had a great B-Day!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="kkr"]Hello dudes, was my birthday today wooooooo!!!! I am 23!

How is everybody?
    [/quote]</P>

Right on KKR! A happy belated birthday. Hope you had a good one!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Happy b'day kkr, you deserve to celebrate. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="kkr"]Hello all, cheers for the birthday wishes, was a good'un!

[/quote]

LOL...this girl that is friends with him pm'd me asking about him....
    I told her all about the fan club....and then she told him. He said he appreciated it. [:$]

Now I just need Tuckie Poo to find out about his fan club.........[:P]

Glad you had a great B-Day!
    [/quote]

Lol, most amusing!

Yeah bday was good and thanks again for all the happy bday messages everyone, greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to free agency no though, should be interesting to see how simialr/different our approach is when compared to last year. Hopefully we get a safety....anyone! lol!

Im overloaded with work at Uni at the moment though so next to weeks gonna be well busy, will start to take in the offseason properly after all this is done and while i am chilling over easter!

Happy Birthday KKR.</P>

Well here is what I've gathered so far in the FA market. </P>

GW wants a min of $5 mil a year with 15 mil in guarantee money. IMHO, that is overpaying, you are paying a lexus price for a really nice ford truck. Think about this, last year, when GW was a RFA he was tendered for a fourth round, and no one made an offer.</P>

Mitchell was given a fair deal (amount unknown) and he is debating wether to accept it. </P>

Tobor and Ward are most likely gone, they haven't been given any significant awards. Tobor, not much of a loss. DeOssie and Wilkie can handle his load next year.</P>

Happy Birthday KKR.....

Announcement, BJacobs27 has officially pulled a WIlliam Peterson/William James....

He is now known as Hustle & Heart.

Hey all,</P>

just checking in. I'll be out of touch for the next few days as I deliver a plane to Brazil. Sitting right now in Brownsville, Tx. Hope FA isn't too hectic.</P>

MJG</P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">Free Agency Updates:</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">I was planning on justprofiling Keith Rivers today, but I know everyone will complain if I do not add a quick free agency update. Here is what I am hearing so far:</FONT></P>
    <UL>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">The Oakland Raiders are expected to announce a deal with Gibirl Wilson, 5 years and around $30+ million dollars. That is ridiculous. The Giants are no doubt making the right move here. Wilson is a solid player, but6 million dollars a yearis an insane amount to pay him, when the best safeties in the game make around 7 million. One thingwe have learned by watching the Patriots stay competitive year after year is that you do not overpay your own free agents. Best of luck in the Black Hole, Gibril.Hope everyone is jealous ofyour shiny newring,because it will be the first and last time anyoneon that Oakland roster sees one.</FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">Reggie Torbor has signed with the Dolphins. No surprise there, he is a better fit for the 3-4 defense anyway, and Tuna loves big LBs. </FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kawika Mitchell has left the Giants for the Buffalo Bills. Hewill sign a multi year deal today. No word on the terms and conditions. </FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">The Giants are one of eight teamsin contact with Lance Briggs’s agent. Ihighly doubt we are going topay Briggs what he is asking.SanFran (who has tried to sign every free agent out there) Cleveland, Washington,Tampa Bay andsurprisingly Chicago are all interested. </FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">Derrick Ward has a 2 year deal on the table from the Giants, but is fielding offers from several other teams, including Seattle and Arizona. I have a feeling he is gone. </FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">The Giants are expected chase some lower tier free agents such as former Jets safety Erik Colemanandformer 49ers reserve RB Maurice Hicks. </FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">No new news on the DeAngelo Hall front. The Giants are still the most active team in the Hall sweepstakes,but the sticking point is still the long term contract, where Hall is looking for excess of $10million per year. </FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">The Giants turned down the Saints, and another mystery team, who made trade offers for Jeremy Shockey. TheSaints only offered a 3rd round draft pick, and bailed when the Giants asked for more.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">The Giants made an offer to Redskins QB Todd Collins who elected to return to Washington. Now front office has made calls to the agents of Billy Volek and Cleo Lemmon. Great. </FONT></LI>[/list]

Oh my TAGF must be going ape****....</P>