Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]well on the island news, todays drink special is the mojito ****tail and dinner is steamed mussels...[/quote]

I think I need your job....
    [/quote]of course I'm stuck here in the room answering emails....[:^)][/quote]

I'll rather be answering emails there than in Connecticut!

How is everyone today?</P>

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle. My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning! It is the first newborn in my generation of my family. All are well and healthy and I am very happy. That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her! Here come the spoils!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle.* My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning!* It is the first newborn in my generation of my family.* All are well and healthy and I am very happy.* That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her!* Here come the spoils!</P>[/quote]

cnograts bro! i just found out im gonna be a 4 time uncle too lol. My bro and his wife are two months prego
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle. My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning! It is the first newborn in my generation of my family. All are well and healthy and I am very happy. That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her! Here come the spoils!</P>

[/quote] cnograts bro! i just found out im gonna be a 4 time uncle too lol. My bro and his wife are two months prego[/quote]</P>

right on bud- congrats right back at ya. </P>

How is everyone today?</p>

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle. My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning! It is the first newborn in my generation of my family. All are well and healthy and I am very happy. That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her! Here come the spoils!</p>[/quote]
    Congrats crush!

Don't forget to start buying the little lady some Giants gear!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

How is everyone today?</p>

I am in a particularly good mood, for I just found out that I am officially an uncle. My sister gave birth to a 9lb 21 inch baby girl this morning! It is the first newborn in my generation of my family. All are well and healthy and I am very happy. That little girl has no idea what her uncle has in store for her! Here come the spoils!</p>[/quote]

cnograts bro! i just found out im gonna be a 4 time uncle too lol. My bro and his wife are two months prego[/quote]

Congrats to you too MMB!

[/quote]</P>

Congratulations Crush.... </P>

thanks guys... i really can't beleive this thread is still going lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]
    Congrats crush!

Don't forget to start buying the little lady some Giants gear!
    [/quote]</P>

You know I will buddy! I just ordered a little Giants onsie. I also got her one that says- "I'm not staring at you, I'm just pooping"!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Congratulations Crush.... </P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks bro. Looks like good living where you are right now </P>