Re: Asian giant for HC

Say it ain't so!!! I guess she had a 3-hour tour of the prison! hahaha....

<h1 class="head">Mary Ann of 'Gilligan's Island' Caught With Marijuana in Car</h1>
    <span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

DRIGGS, Idaho— Perhaps they should have called her Mary Jane.</p>

A
    surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann
    on "Gilligan's Island," ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the
    Teton County sheriff's office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught
    with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.</p>

Wells
    is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime. She
    was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on
    probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.</p></span>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]

haha that is sick!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]

haha that is sick!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]

haha that is sick![/quote]

Yes it's quite eerie....indeed......

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Say it ain't so!!! I guess she had a 3-hour tour of the prison! hahaha....

<H1 class=head>Mary Ann of 'Gilligan's Island' Caught With Marijuana in Car</H1>
    <SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

DRIGGS, Idaho— Perhaps they should have called her Mary Jane.</P>

A surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the Teton County sheriff's office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.</P>

Wells is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime. She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.</P>

</SPAN>

[/quote]</P>

No way. That took place in Driggs Idaho. When the wife and I bought a house, we couldn't afford Jackson Hole prices, so we moved 30 minutes away, over teton pass and bought a house in Victor, Idaho. Driggs is the town right next to Victor. I didn't even know she lived there. I do know that Driggs is hardcore mormon country and they are super strict when it comes to marijuana!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Say it ain't so!!! I guess she had a 3-hour tour of the prison! hahaha....

<h1 class="head">Mary Ann of 'Gilligan's Island' Caught With Marijuana in Car</h1>
    <span id="intelliTXT" name="intelliTxt">

DRIGGS, Idaho— Perhaps they should have called her Mary Jane.</p>

A surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the Teton County sheriff's office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.</p>

Wells is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime. She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.</p>

</p></span>

[/quote]

</p>

No way. That took place in Driggs Idaho. When the wife and I bought a house, we couldn't afford Jackson Hole prices, so we moved 30 minutes away, over teton pass and bought a house in Victor, Idaho. Driggs is the town right next to Victor. I didn't even know she lived there. I do know that Driggs is hardcore mormon country and they are super strict when it comes to marijuana!</p>[/quote]

Maybe she is mormon? Then again, with the pot, maybe not!!

But hey, she looks great for 69!! I highly doubt I will look remotely decent when I'm 50...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Say it ain't so!!! I guess she had a 3-hour tour of the prison! hahaha....

<H1 class=head>Mary Ann of 'Gilligan's Island' Caught With Marijuana in Car</H1>
    <SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

DRIGGS, Idaho— Perhaps they should have called her Mary Jane.</P>

A surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the Teton County sheriff's office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.</P>

Wells is now serving six months' unsupervised probation for the crime. She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.</P>

</P></SPAN>

[/quote]

</P>

No way. That took place in Driggs Idaho. When the wife and I bought a house, we couldn't afford Jackson Hole prices, so we moved 30 minutes away, over teton pass and bought a house in Victor, Idaho. Driggs is the town right next to Victor. I didn't even know she lived there. I do know that Driggs is hardcore mormon country and they are super strict when it comes to marijuana!</P>

[/quote]

Maybe she is mormon? Then again, with the pot, maybe not!!

But hey, she looks great for 69!! I highly doubt I will look remotely decent when I'm 50...

[/quote]</P>

You are right, for 69, she is holding it together</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote] haha that is sick![/quote]

Yes it's quite eerie....indeed......
    [/quote]</P>

husband caught with hookers.... .embarasing</P>

husband caught cornholeing some other dude and telling the whole world...... mortifying.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

I had to walk through the surf with my coffee this morning...[][:P]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Just saw the pics, mjg. Too cool.... I hope you're having a good time over there. Sorry for not being around much guys, life's been keeping me busy. I'll try to be around more. Andy, congrats on the engagement and Crush, congrats on being an uncle, dude!

Many thanks and a bottle of Mad Dog to informed citizen Daniel M. for this timeless tip. A Japanese model who was found guilty of breaking into her boyfriend's apartment had the verdict thrown out after the judge took a good look at her two breast friends. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Serena, 38 years old, was charged and found guilty of breaking into a man’s apartment by kicking in a hole in his door and crawling through because he was with another woman.</BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>The bikini model was cleared of all charges after the defense council help up a plate showing the size of the hole that Serena was accused of kicking in. It was clear that the hole in the door was not large enough for the 44-inch bust model to squeeze through.</BLOCKQUOTE>