Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]what do you guys reckon to david carr? just read on nfl.com he's in for a visit. if the price is right i'm ok with it! it's not like he sucks or anything, he was just on some bad teams!
    [/quote]</p>

I don't know about Carr. I'm not sure why the FO is going this way. He's more of a challenge to Eli than a backup (#1 pick and all). I would rather see a vet come in that could provide eli some guidance, kind of a coach/player like madison has been. Eli is resiliant, so I dont see why we need a former #1 here as a backup. Just MHO!</p>

[/quote]

yeah, that's a good point. i guess i was only thinking about the backup part, not the mentor part!
    [/quote]Andy I guess these are your pics?</p>

http://www.highlandaurora.co.uk/26.html</p>[/quote]

yeah, those are my ones! if you go to the rides section, then carbisdale, that's me in my giants jersey!

Hamburgler... CLASSIC....

SO i just had the 2nd greatest time of my life... (my first being brandon jacobs throwing me his mouth piece)... I met my Favorite basketball player (Amare Stoudemire) and he signed my headband <333... i got 2 man crushes, and they both like me. Great day.

yea well tell Amare to learn how to play some defense... hes been killing me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="frutepye"]Gorgoroth? Great to see you buddy. Were you part of our coaching staff? If so, would you like your old job back? Harooni is an idiot that needs to just leave. Sucks you got banned for that. Is it a lifetime ban? That doesn't make sense.[/quote]On my house computer it says "404" so yeah, but my friend Starmanhaxor got the same error and it just took a week to go away, weird.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]Gorgoroth's back! Asiangiant, grats on becoming a moderator. I never see you on AIM though.[/quote]

Welcome back...[]
    [/quote]Thanks! Missed the community. It kinda upset me that I wasn't here for the SB run..I wanted to post.

why weren't u able to?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]why weren't u able to?[/quote]Not sure.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea well tell Amare to learn how to play some defense... hes been killing me[/quote]

He said, "MattMeyerBud doesn't know what he's talking about."

What shall we all talk about now? Seems pretty dead lately.

As much as we talk about Britney here and the latest and greatest, I just can't talk about this Ashlee chick, she is all over the news, I'm so tired of her already....

How about rumors that Britney has a Justin Timberlake shrine?

Or LiLo is "Lo" on cash?

We could talk about football and the offseason[^o)]</P>

Like the Pats have no secondary next year. Like I'm still not sure about signing Carr. It will be an interesting backfield next year. I wonder if one of our players will end up on the trade block during the draft? Ward's marketability most likely dropped due to the amount of players (RB) in the first round of this years draft. </P>

</P>