Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What shall we all talk about now? Seems pretty dead lately.

As much as we talk about Britney here and the latest and greatest, I just can't talk about this Ashlee chick, she is all over the news, I'm so tired of her already....

How about rumors that Britney has a Justin Timberlake shrine?

Or LiLo is "Lo" on cash?
    [/quote]

That media coverage of that hooker needs to go away.....
    I can't believe Z100 was actually playing her song on the radio.........[8-)]

Spitzer photoshops

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What shall we all talk about now? Seems pretty dead lately.

As much as we talk about Britney here and the latest and greatest, I just can't talk about this Ashlee chick, she is all over the news, I'm so tired of her already....

How about rumors that Britney has a Justin Timberlake shrine?

Or LiLo is "Lo" on cash?
    [/quote]

That media coverage of that hooker needs to go away.....
    I can't believe Z100 was actually playing her song on the radio.........[8-)]

Spitzer photoshops
    [/quote]

haha those are great! It was only a matter of time someone did a photoshop!!!

I am VERY disappointed in Z100, extremely! I love that station and that has got to be the worse
    decision to play her song...complete total sell out...

[quote user="mjg407"]

We could talk about football and the offseason[^o)]</p>

Like the Pats have no secondary next year. Like I'm still not sure about signing Carr. It will be an interesting backfield next year. I wonder if one of our players will end up on the trade block during the draft? Ward's marketability most likely dropped due to the amount of players (RB) in the first round of this years draft. </p>

</p>[/quote]

As long as Carr knows his role as a #2. If he even tries to stir anything up and try to make a push for #1, I will be every upset....I do think Carr is a great backup though, he is quite mobile and durable...
    He's been behind dreadful OL's......

Eli already won the SB, he doesn't need a veteran to show him the ropes anymore...

This is Eli's team 100% now...Eli has nothing to worry about....if he ends up getting hurt from the Madden curse...well...Carr should be able to step in...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

As long as Carr knows his role as a #2. If he even tries to stir anything up and try to make a push for #1, I will be every upset....I do think Carr is a great backup though, he is quite mobile and durable...

Eli already won the SB, he doesn't need a veteran to show him the ropes anymore...

This is Eli's team 100% now...Eli has nothing to worry about....if he ends up getting hurt from the Madden curse...well...Carr should be able to step in...

[/quote]
    Hey all,

That wont happen because if it does Carr will be cut and his career will be over so i think he is well aware of his role and just looking to take a back seat so as to get his career back on track.

He will be a good back up i think.

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]
    Hey all,

That wont happen because if it does Carr will be cut and his career will be over so i think he is well aware of his role and just looking to take a back seat so as to get his career back on track.

He will be a good back up i think.
    [/quote]</P>

I agree. I think he knows his role. At least I hope he does. I can't see this pick up as anythingbut a positive, obviously there will be some more competition at the #2 and #3 QB spot, but in the end I see Carr as #2. I had very little faith in J Load and I don't know much about Wright.</P>

Bench Player

Carr is an upgrade, but ironically we could use someone like Kerry Collins who clearly can come in and manage a game. I can't think of anything worse that the Hefty Lefty or Anthony Wright. Can someone explain to me why Aaron Brooks has been blacklisted? </P>

I think Carr is an upgrade over what we currently have....yet.....I still have no faith that he can get the job done...lol....if that makes sense...
    So basically...I will still continue to pray that Eli remains healthy...lol

I mean...I dunno....I was reading some of the things Carr said when he was with the Texans and the Panthers and now that he joined the Giants....he didn't seem to be too motivated or take things too seriously with his other teams....and he was like...oh now I will with the Giants......um...ok.....[*-)]

So in conclusion...I think Carr is an upgrade...yet I hope we never have to see him play a regular season/post season game ever....unless we are totally kicking the other team's *** and it's garbage time.....

[]

[quote user="goldie45"]

Carr is an upgrade, but ironically we could use someone like Kerry Collins who clearly can come in and manage a game. I can't think of anything worse that the Hefty Lefty or Anthony Wright. Can someone explain to me why Aaron Brooks has been blacklisted? </p>[/quote]

I totally forgot about Aaron Brooks.....

This was the latest stuff I could find on him...I guess he was recovering...

<h3 class="entry-header">Could Aaron Brooks backup Aaron Rodgers?</h3>
    <div class="entry-content">Mike McCarthy coached Aaron Brooks in New Orleans for years as his
    offensive coordinator. worked Brooks out late last season, but Brooks
    was still recovering from a torn pectoral muscle. If A.B. is in decent
    shape, he could find himself back in the league.
    <div id="more" class="entry-more">
    </div>
    </div>

Bench Player

I read an interview with him where he said that because he was so critical of the NFL in the handling of Katrina, that he felta "collusion" existed with teams staying away from him. He cited people like Testaverde and a host of others that had been picked up off the couch that clearly aren't of his caliber. He's clearly, provided he's not injured, a quality 2nd or at least top of the heap 3rd string

[quote user="goldie45"]I read an interview with him where he said that because he was so critical of the NFL in the handling of Katrina, that he felta "collusion" existed with teams staying away from him. He cited people like Testaverde and a host of others that had been picked up off the couch that clearly aren't of his caliber. He's clearly, provided he's not injured, a quality 2nd or at least top of the heap 3rd string[/quote]

Hi Goldie, welcome to the thread!