Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="goldie45"]I read an interview with him where he said that because he was so critical of the NFL in the handling of Katrina, that he felta "collusion" existed with teams staying away from him. He cited people like Testaverde and a host of others that had been picked up off the couch that clearly aren't of his caliber. He's clearly, provided he's not injured, a quality 2nd or at least top of the heap 3rd string[/quote]Did you read the whole thing before posting?[:P]</P>

J/K. Cool to have someone new here. And with good opinions if your first few posts are any indication. Stay around long enough and you may get a position.</P>

I wonder if he is talking about the T.G.I Friday's that I know in Woodbridge....lol..........
    <h1><font size="2">I WAS MCG AND WIFE'S THREE-WAY SEX STUD: EX-DRIVER</font></h1>

What's up with Al Davis and the Raiders and how the heck are the affording all these guys? Off course you can't find talent like Willie Joe everywhere....

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]What's up with Al Davis and the Raiders and how the heck are the affording all these guys? Off course <font color="#0000ff" size="4">you can't find talent like Willie Joe everywhere</font>....[/quote]

LOL!
    What does it say about him that even the Al Davies and the Raiders won't overpay him?!

[quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="mjg407"]What's up with Al Davis and the Raiders and how the heck are the affording all these guys? Off course <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>you can't find talent like Willie Joe everywhere</FONT>....[/quote]

LOL!
    What does it say about him that even the Al Davies and the Raiders won't overpay him?!
    [/quote]Well they gave Harris a 3mil deal too, and he wasn't all that impressive either.

All-Pro

<H1>Millions of Bees Loose on Calif. Highway</H1>
    <P class=hn-byline><SPAN class=hn-date>10 hours ago</SPAN></P>

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) Millions of swarming honey bees are on the loose after a truck carrying crates of the insects flipped over on a California highway.</P>

The California Highway Patrol says 8-to-12 million bees escaped Sunday from the crates in which they were stored and swarmed over an area of Highway 99 and stung officers, firefighters and tow truck drivers trying to clear the accident.</P>

CHP Officer Michael Bradley says a tractor trailer flipped over while entering the highway on its way to Yakima, Wash. The flatbed was carrying bee crates each filled with up to 30,000 bees.</P>

Bradley says several beekeepers driving by the accident stopped to assist in the bee wrangling.</P>

The bees had been used in the San Joaquin Valley to pollinate crops. </P>

</P>

(MY favorite story of the day...rumor has it...Al Davis has signed 5.2 million of them.)</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder if he is talking about the T.G.I Friday's that I know in Woodbridge....lol..........

<H1><FONT size=2>I WAS MCG AND WIFE'S THREE-WAY SEX STUD: EX-DRIVER</FONT></H1>
    [/quote]Ahhhh sounds like a bitter ex.. boyfriend that is.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder if he is talking about the T.G.I Friday's that I know in Woodbridge....lol..........

<h1><font size="2">I WAS MCG AND WIFE'S THREE-WAY SEX STUD: EX-DRIVER</font></h1>
    [/quote]Ahhhh sounds like a bitter ex.. boyfriend that is.[/quote]

Sounds like someone's wife is a hypocrite!!!

[quote user="Markroman"]<h1>Millions of Bees Loose on Calif. Highway</h1>
    <p class="hn-byline"><span class="hn-date">10 hours ago</span></p>

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) Millions of swarming honey bees are on the loose after a truck carrying crates of the insects flipped over on a California highway.</p>

The California Highway Patrol says 8-to-12 million bees escaped Sunday from the crates in which they were stored and swarmed over an area of Highway 99 and stung officers, firefighters and tow truck drivers trying to clear the accident.</p>

CHP Officer Michael Bradley says a tractor trailer flipped over while entering the highway on its way to Yakima, Wash. The flatbed was carrying bee crates each filled with up to 30,000 bees.</p>

Bradley says several beekeepers driving by the accident stopped to assist in the bee wrangling.</p>

The bees had been used in the San Joaquin Valley to pollinate crops. </p>

</p>

(MY favorite story of the day...rumor has it...Al Davis has signed 5.2 million of them.)</p>[/quote]

Sounds like a conspiracy!! Come on, how many bee keepers do you know?

And coincidentally some were in the same vicinity!! []

All-Pro

I would love to know how you wrangle bees.</P>

anyone see the X-FILES movie...remember the bees...</P>