Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

congrats !!!!</p>

hi everyone...been real rough times for me, but i thought i'd just drop by and say hi to my internet buddies...</p>

so far the Madness has been ho-hum for me, but ahhh this brutal winter is just about over.</p>

GO YANKEES !!!![]</p>[/quote]

hope all is well giantyankee. [{]

Welcome back! []

Interesting yet useless facts:</P>

1976</P>

the year I was born</P>

the year Star Wars was born</P>

the year the current Giants' Stadium was opened </P>

the year the current Yankee Stadium was re-opened (after renovations)</P>

ahhh, the stars are in alignment...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

1976</P>

the year I was born</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good to see ya again GY76. Hope all is well.</P>

I just saw 300. Pretty good flick</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

1976</P>

the year I was born</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good to see ya again GY76. Hope all is well.</P>

I just saw 300. Pretty good flick</P>

[/quote]</P>

hi Crush 'Em, how you doing?</P>

i'm using the in-law's internet so until the lazy bums at my gig decide to call the IT Dept to fix the Intranet/Internet issue in the breakroom....</P>

any-who, 300 was sick, i did like it though it is a flick that i can't watch unless my toddlers are asleep or with mom. lately i have been buying a few "old school" movies adding The (original) 300 Spartans, as well as Spartacus, but i also picked up War and Crank. (i LOVE Jet Li movies and Jason Statham is yet to dissapoint).</P>

right now i am also on a serious quest to find locally, Rodney Dangerfield's Back to School.... classic. and i am on the fence about the Complete BX is Burning series...more meh, than good to me.</P>

anyway I hope everyone here is safe and doing well, i'll try to "stop by" before i "leave" again.</P>

-GY</P>

All-Pro

What's up everyone?

It's been a while, I know.

hi Crush 'Em, how you doing?</P>

i'm using the in-law's internet so until the lazy bums at my gig decide to call the IT Dept to fix the Intranet/Internet issue in the breakroom....</P>

any-who, 300 was sick, i did like it though it is a flick that i can't watch unless my toddlers are asleep or with mom. lately i have been buying a few "old school" movies adding The (original) 300 Spartans, as well as Spartacus, but i also picked up War and Crank. (i LOVE Jet Li movies and Jason Statham is yet to dissapoint).</P>

right now i am also on a serious quest to find locally, Rodney Dangerfield's Back to School.... classic. and i am on the fence about the Complete BX is Burning series...more meh, than good to me.</P>

anyway I hope everyone here is safe and doing well, i'll try to "stop by" before i "leave" again.</P>

-GY</P>

[/quote]Hey all,</P>

At an airport, I'll spend 40 hours or so traveling in the next 5 days.....</P>

Crank was awesome!</P>

Well here's my football thoughts for the day. </P>

I'm not going to TAGF right now because I know there is most likely a plethora of "sign pacman" threads.</P>

Hall might be worth a 2nd round pick this year, and a fifth next, but he sure as heck isn't worth 10 million a year. No way no how.</P>

Jerry Jones continues to show his scummieness.... wanting to sign muther effing pacman...</P>

hi MJG, i'm "here" for a short while, anyway i hope you are doing well.</P>

i completely ignore TAGF, i mean seriously it's a virtual Asylum, the "extra Ward" at Bellevue or something. Besides the personal attacks or lemming-like "Must-Sign/Must-Draft" threads you can't help but feel a little on the defensive whenever you post in there.</P>

for combative talk i bypass TAGF and go straight to Rivals.</P>

Crank was tripped out, i liked it but definitely not toddler-material. great ending too. did you see War? i have been a Jet Li fan since the 80s, but this was definitely one of his best, i also suggest Danny the Dog, i think it was called Unleashed, Fearless, Hero, and there are literally many others that span from the 80s to present.</P>

Statham, to me is becoming more iconic and i am anxious to see this new movie out about that Bank heist in the UK.</P>

oh yeah, i grew up on Marvel Comics and so i am anxious also for the Incredible Hulk and Iron Man and obviously the next Batman instalment.</P>

hi MJG, i'm "here" for a short while, anyway i hope you are doing well.</P>

i completely ignore TAGF, i mean seriously it's a virtual Asylum, the "extra Ward" at Bellevue or something. Besides the personal attacks or lemming-like "Must-Sign/Must-Draft" threads you can't help but feel a little on the defensive whenever you post in there.</P>

for combative talk i bypass TAGF and go straight to Rivals.</P>

Crank was tripped out, i liked it but definitely not toddler-material. great ending too. did you see War? i have been a Jet Li fan since the 80s, but this was definitely one of his best, i also suggest Danny the Dog, i think it was called Unleashed, Fearless, Hero, and there are literally many others that span from the 80s to present.</P>

Statham, to me is becoming more iconic and i am anxious to see this new movie out about that Bank heist in the UK.</P>

oh yeah, i grew up on Marvel Comics and so i am anxious also for the Incredible Hulk and Iron Man and obviously the next Batman instalment.</P>[/quote]

eh the first hulk wasn't good at all but Iron Man and the new Batman will def kick arse
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Interesting yet useless facts:</p>

1976</p>

the year I was born</p>

the year Star Wars was born</p>

the year the current Giants' Stadium was opened </p>

the year the current Yankee Stadium was re-opened (after renovations)</p>

ahhh, the stars are in alignment...</p>[/quote]

Aligned for another SB title!!