Re: Asian giant for HC

I just watched I AM LEGEND over the weekend..

Anyone else see it? Thoughts on it?

bla... i actually saw half of the movie then got called and had to leave due to an emergency. It looked pretty good from what i saw but i know of alot of people that didn't flip over it.

What did u think?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bla... i actually saw half of the movie then got called and had to leave due to an emergency. It looked pretty good from what i saw but i know of alot of people that didn't flip over it.

What did u think?[/quote]

The first half was very good. It seems they spent all their CGI dollars on the city and making it
    look believable. But the animation for the animals and zombies really sucked. It wasn't good at all..

I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it but the ending felt rushed....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bla... i actually saw half of the movie then got called and had to leave due to an emergency. It looked pretty good from what i saw but i know of alot of people that didn't flip over it. What did u think?[/quote]

The first half was very good. It seems they spent all their CGI dollars on the city and making it
    look believable. But the animation for the animals and zombies really sucked. It wasn't good at all..

I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it but the ending felt rushed....
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah, I thought the ending was predictable and lame.</P>

It was a good movie idea though.</P>

dang, lol u guys are making me not want to see the scond half of it lol.

Na but i must, im pretty easy on most movies and this already got my attention i think i may end up liking it

U ever see Mr.Wood****. I am not a Billy Bob Thorton movie, but this had me ROLLING

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dang, lol u guys are making me not want to see the scond half of it lol.

Na but i must, im pretty easy on most movies and this already got my attention i think i may end up liking it

U ever see Mr.Wood****. I am not a Billy Bob Thorton movie, but this had me ROLLING[/quote]

hey, i just got mr wood**** on DVD a couple days ago. it's a cracker!! i loved it!

that and grandmas boy are the movies of 2007...

guess what the bud stands for at the end f my alias

[]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that and grandmas boy are the movies of 2007... guess what the bud stands for at the end f my alias [][/quote]</P>

Some of those gym scenes are hysterical.</P>

I'm guessing that 'bud' is round and green and it could stink. Hopefully it does.[]</P>

When I was a ski patroller and river guide, I had a problem with those little green marbles.</P>

I haven't hit one now for just over a year and a half. I sure did ratchet up my beer intake though!</P>

lol yea me too thats why im pushin 270... lol

Veteran

Wow what a difference the offseason makes. Hi Giants family! I miss you guys...I FINALLY have the net at home again. I was offline for a good 6 months or so at home so I couldn't hang out late nights and I was killing my BB trying to keep up.</P>

At any event JG thanks for keeping me up to date on every Giants related topic when I sneak online from work.</P>

AG how's my HC doing? How's that new contract treating you...I'm sure you and the fam are loving the new money, hee hee.</P>

MJG, Dutchy, Andy, Chopper, and the entire crew I cant't wait for the season or at the least the draft so we can hang out online more...</P>

Hopefully I can catch some of you all online sometime soon. Talk to you all later!</P>

Go G-Men! Boy it feels good being at the top... </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>