All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]

Wow what a difference the offseason makes. Hi Giants family! I miss you guys...I FINALLY have the net at home again. I was offline for a good 6 months or so at home so I couldn't hang out late nights and I was killing my BB trying to keep up.</p>

At any event JG thanks for keeping me up to date on every Giants related topic when I sneak online from work.</p>

AG how's my HC doing? How's that new contract treating you...I'm sure you and the fam are loving the new money, hee hee.</p>

MJG, Dutchy, Andy, Chopper, and the entire crew I cant't wait for the season or at the least the draft so we can hang out online more...</p>

Hopefully I can catch some of you all online sometime soon. Talk to you all later!</p>

Go G-Men! Boy it feels good being at the top... </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

How's everything going Bleu. I also haven't been on the boards too much since I've been busy lately. But I can't wait until the draft either, and then training camp.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bleu"]

Wow what a difference the offseason makes. Hi Giants family! I miss you guys...I FINALLY have the net at home again. I was offline for a good 6 months or so at home so I couldn't hang out late nights and I was killing my BB trying to keep up.</p>

At any event JG thanks for keeping me up to date on every Giants related topic when I sneak online from work.</p>

AG how's my HC doing? How's that new contract treating you...I'm sure you and the fam are loving the new money, hee hee.</p>

MJG, Dutchy, Andy, Chopper, and the entire crew I cant't wait for the season or at the least the draft so we can hang out online more...</p>

Hopefully I can catch some of you all online sometime soon. Talk to you all later!</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

How's everything going Bleu. I also haven't been on the boards too much since I've been busy lately. But I can't wait until the draft either, and then training camp.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bleu"]

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just watched I AM LEGEND over the weekend..

Anyone else see it? Thoughts on it?
    [/quote]I saw it on one of the flights, I liked it but I thought it was really sad. I guess the whole thing with the dog and all

There are 66 strip clubs in Dallas. Good fit for PacMan. Let's hope the chemistry of Owens and Pacman blow that club up.

[quote user="Bleu"]

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I've been wondering where you have been. Good to hear from you. The money is good, livin' large...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just watched I AM LEGEND over the weekend..

[/quote]I saw it on one of the flights, I liked it but I thought it was really sad. I guess the whole thing with the dog and all[/quote]

It was sad but I have Googled all weekend and no one seems to know how the lady and her son got into the city and out of the city so easily???

Also, he didn't have to die, it was so silly, all he needed was one of those portable lights that fries them and he could have fried all of them in the lab. Or setup his lab with 2 sets of lights, one that doesnt hurt them and one that does.

In fact, you would think he would do that since he has them down t here incase the rats or humans break out...

The dog part was really sad though, I know a lot of dog owners must have really cringed on that scene..that dog was his buddy!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just watched I AM LEGEND over the weekend..

[/quote]I saw it on one of the flights, I liked it but I thought it was really sad. I guess the whole thing with the dog and all[/quote]

It was sad but I have Googled all weekend and no one seems to know how the lady and her son got into the city and out of the city so easily???

Also, he didn't have to die, it was so silly, all he needed was one of those portable lights that fries them and he could have fried all of them in the lab. Or setup his lab with 2 sets of lights, one that doesnt hurt them and one that does.

In fact, you would think he would do that since he has them down t here incase the rats or humans break out...

The dog part was really sad though, I know a lot of dog owners must have really cringed on that scene..that dog was his buddy!!!

[/quote]Yeah good point on how she got into the city. And you are right, the way he had planned (trip wires on the cars outside) you would figure he would have better defenses in his lab. It was just sad that he was so close to his dog and that happened.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just watched I AM LEGEND over the weekend..

[/quote]I saw it on one of the flights, I liked it but I thought it was really sad.* I guess the whole thing with the dog and all[/quote]

[/quote]

BASTAAAARRRD!!!! lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah good point on how she got into the city. And you are right, the way he had planned (trip wires on the cars outside) you would figure he would have better defenses in his lab. It was just sad that he was so close to his dog and that happened.[/quote]

That's the problem with movies and TV shows. They can build up a character and show how savvy they are, but when it is convenient to doom them, suddenly they are dumb.

How do you rig your entire block with huge floodlights but forget about your own lab which HAS the zombies!!

And that lady and her son would have burned up in that little chimney from the explosion outside.
    The fire would have sucked up all the oxygen.....