+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 3053553954034044054064074154555059051405 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

I'm listening to ESPN Radio. They haven't said anything about the Knicks so I guess i missed it.

It's all about Iverson right now....

I really don't want to listen to WFAN but I think I will...I hate sad puppies laugh...
    I just hate it...

I think I figured it out...I think it was because they were playing at home to the Celtics and at one point were down by 30 points....also Marbury made a big boo boo at the end and the fans were booing his ***! [<)] Nothing new......

Is Dolan crying here?
    I am sure him on the Fan later will be interesting.......

haha that is a great picture!!! I put on WFAN and they are talking about Iverson too!

Dolan will be on the FAN at 5:05 today...yes the Knicks were down by 20-30 and came back
    within 3 and lost...

I love those games! I wish I watched it, what a heartbreaking loss...All I heard was that someone
    threw the ball away at the end, so maybe that was Marbury....

I finished 11-5.... not a bad week picking for me....except on my blog i picked the Chiefs... o well... but yea... im studying for a final in 2 hours..... and it sucks.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]haha that is a great picture!!! I put on WFAN and they are talking about Iverson too!

Dolan will be on the FAN at 5:05 today...yes the Knicks were down by 20-30 and came back
    within 3 and lost...

I love those games! I wish I watched it, what a heartbreaking loss...All I heard was that someone
    threw the ball away at the end, so maybe that was Marbury....
    [/quote]
    yea, knicks were down 3 with like a minute left and had the ball and Q was in the corner, was staring at Steph and when he relized Steph wasnt looking his way he went to make a cut and Maarbury then threw him the ball and Q got his hands on it but it went out. totally Steph's fault

If they get AI they are stupid, they don't need another player who shoots the ball at 50%

I am so glad that I am not into basketball as I am into football...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I am so glad that I am not into basketball as I am into football...

[/quote]
    I hate basketball I think it is the worst sport.

Giants
    Rangers
    Yankees

yikes. we got nocked from the top of the page. that needed sorting out.

Ha ha!!!!!!!!! The Bears won!!!!! WHAT'D I TELL YOU GUYZ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!